💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Hot 100: Yummy #2

Hurem

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

They're actually mocking him for being so ungrateful and calling the top 2 and 3 spots a place for "losers". Calm down.

im very calm. read the threads on him and tell monsters to calm down on him lmao 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

giphy.gif

Is scarlett dancing the whole movie? :oprah:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Lion Heart

Inflated numbers. 

Can it fall off the charts pls. Thnks. 

3e1d25120fe6a9a2d1eb2d8c60b9785c.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Daylight Jokers
3 minutes ago, Fish said:

im very calm. read the threads on him and tell monsters to calm down on him lmao 

Well, I'm talking about you not understanding (and is currently being stubborn) that people are calling him a loser because he literally said - while begging his fans to stream Yummy - that the #2 and #3 spots are only for losers and that he is not a loser. Now look at Yummy's spot.

freemymindARTPOP

little monsters getting it further down

lady gaga fighting GIF

ugh but good to see loser Justin FlopLoserBer and his (s)hit song Floppy flop:ohwell:

KatieJudasGaga4
4 hours ago, Focz said:

Everyone forgot about bad romance peaking #2? :triggered:

Yes, but it stayed at #2 for 7 weeks!

Midnightrush891
4 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

I would normally consider #2 an achievement, but with all the tricks he and Scooter pulled...

tenor.gif?itemid=10436232

I agree! 

19 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Well, I'm talking about you not understanding (and is currently being stubborn) that people are calling him a loser because he literally said - while begging his fans to stream Yummy - that the #2 and #3 spots are only for losers and that he is not a loser. Now look at Yummy's spot.

well im talking to you about the unecessary hate and the overeaction weve been seeing over the last few days. the hate is rampant. 

i agree that him saying 2 and 3 are for losers is a loser move lol. i also dont like yummy, and dont like him particularly. not here to defend anyone. just here to show the extreme bias of some monsters. 

MoonIsRising
7 minutes ago, Fish said:

well im talking to you about the unecessary hate and the overeaction weve been seeing over the last few days. the hate is rampant. 

i agree that him saying 2 and 3 are for losers is a loser move lol. i also dont like yummy, and dont like him particularly. not here to defend anyone. just here to show the extreme bias of some monsters. 

We hate Justin and... what about it ? 

Archived