Hurem

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jaXXXon
33 minutes ago, Fish said:

top 2 is a lose nowadays wow 

He literally said last week that "#2 and #3 are for losers - am I a loser?" and then he goes on to debut at the same spot he claimed was for losers meaning he's now a loser :trollga:

The way you defend his #2 spot without acknowledging Scooter's numerous tricks and the fact that Bieber himself posted a "How to get Yummy to #1" cheatsheat on his Instastory, but forgot how debuting at #2 doesn't even mean something's NOT a flop/underperformance since it can freefall next week is just... well... not cute :toofunny:

6 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

He literally said last week that "#2 and #3 are for losers - am I a loser?" and then he goes on to debut at the same spot he claimed was for losers meaning he's now a loser :trollga:

The way you defend his #2 spot without acknowledging Scooter's numerous tricks and the fact that Bieber himself posted a "How to get Yummy to #1" cheatsheat on his Instastory, but forgot how debuting at #2 doesn't even mean something's NOT a flop/underperformance since it can freefall next week is just... well... not cute :toofunny:

yall want him to fail so much, that is not cute and petty af (cheatsheet or not) but whatever

freemymindARTPOP
Just now, Fish said:

yall want him to fail so much, that is not cute and petty af (cheatsheet or not) but whatever

#JustinFlopberIsOverParty stay pressed and stream Floppy:huntyga:

jaXXXon
1 minute ago, Fish said:

Nope, I was actually hoping for a bop from him but the song sucks and the only reason it's that high is because of cheating. It's evident in the fact that where Scooter doesn't have the same power (overseas), the song is flopping hard. The only way it's having a good first week in the US is because of Scooter paying radios and all the videos he made for Yummy on YouTube. 

7 minutes ago, Fish said:

yall want him to fail so much,

Yes! How did you know? 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Gagaloo911
1 hour ago, Fish said:

top 2 is a lose nowadays wow 

1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

It’s what he deserves but low key Karma is gonna bite us in the ass when LG6 lead debuts outside the top 10.  :selena:

We're only laughing about it and enjoying this because of how arrogant he has been acting since he released the single and literally said himself that #2 and #3 positions are for losers. 

So really it's karma that came back to bite him. 

So based on his own words he's a loser, not because we're saying he is for not getting the #1 lol. We're all just joking about what he said. 

We all know that Gaga would be lucky to get a Top 10 or 5 debut. Anyone who is hoping for better is asking for a meltdown! 

OT: A LOSER

We love to see it 

image0.gif

57 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

It’s what he deserves but low key Karma is gonna bite us in the ass when LG6 lead debuts outside the top 10.  :selena:

tea :lmao:

Sandrology

The hate for him is a bit too much...

He doesn't have any manners, but after reading this topics so do some of you guys tbh

I'm actually impressed by this. Being #2 with such a bad song. Some musicians making good music will never reach that in their lifetime...

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Hurem said:

He’s the one who said #2 and #3 are for losers wow

It's such a weak #2 also. It has like 17 million streams while three and four are at 16 million streams. It will lose momentum quickly.  

#1 has like 47 million streams. 

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/streaming_songs

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

That was the most unenthusiastic tweet from them I've ever seen :ladyhaha:

Daylight Jokers
3 hours ago, Fish said:

whatever its still a top 2 hit not everyone has that. I cant with monsters' blinding hate for him :lmao:

They're actually mocking him for being so ungrateful and calling the top 2 and 3 spots a place for "losers". Calm down.

Archived