music news

Hot 100: Yummy #2

Hurem

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Fish said:

whatever its still a top 2 hit not everyone has that. I cant with monsters' blinding hate for him :lmao:

How delusional can you be? :lmao: He’s getting 10M radio updates in a rolling week. Not you calling it a hit when it’ll freefall in a couple of weeks :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

How delusional can you be? :lmao: He’s getting 10M radio updates in a rolling week. Not you calling it a hit when it’ll freefall in a couple of weeks :rip: 

ok nostradamus 

girl-holding-crystal-ball-stock-photos_c

FlopSlurper

I was hoping it would get #3 or less so I can say tay's songs peaked higher but still happy he didn't get #1 :poot:

We don't claim cheaters just like him and his defenders. Let's move on to actual talented artists who are highly anticipated like Gaga.:vegas:

6 minutes ago, Fish said:

whatever its still a top 2 hit not everyone has that. I cant with monsters' blinding hate for him :lmao:

Boohooo He lost

tumblr_p2jsz2sMy61upnooyo1_500.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

ArtGagaPop
5 minutes ago, Fish said:

It's not blind hate, we are just joking about something he said himself 

We were ating like he wasnt even top 5...lol 

Like where u now was n. 8 before first single was n. 1 on hot 100 and sorry was the global hit. 

Its a safe drake song that at least is addictive. It will hold until he releases something better. If he has:huntyga:. Though no flop at all

#2 considering the chart manipulations etc, I have to laugh :ladyhaha: This trash song deserved #2 on the Bubbling Under that's all

Just now, Varys said:

Boohooo He lost

tumblr_p2jsz2sMy61upnooyo1_500.gif

like i care about him or his music... just yall are embarassing :nails:

Archived