Sign in to follow this  
politics

Cory Booker ends presidential campaign

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Edited by Morphine Prince
  • Like 4

Gagaloo92

Sad that he's one of the last POC in the race but he wasn't going anywhere.

Another centrist Dem that people aren't excited for. 

• Like 1

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Please tell me that's a parody tweet :selena:

EDIT: It's not I- :messga:

that guy is so embarrassing to the US, how can anyone take the US serious after this literal clown running the country? :air:

Edited by Sepsami
  • Like 2

PoshLife
8 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Sad that he's one of the last POC in the race but he wasn't going anywhere.

Another centrist Dem that people aren't excited for. 

Ah yes, centrist Cory Booker who supports a national $15 minimum wage, a mandatory gun buyback program, Medicare For All (he cosponsors the bill), and decriminalizing border crossings.

I've said this before, but the Far Left has truly lost sight of what is actually mainstream in America versus what they believe is mainstream because of their highly-curated Twitter feeds. GGD users are in for a tremendous surprise this year.

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PoshLife

I hope he turns right around and endorses Warren like Castro did - if she can regain some of the momentum she's lost since October (today's IBD poll seems to confirm she may, and his endorsement would help), it could help soften any surge Sanders might otherwise be seeing recently. I want them both above 15% through Super Tuesday to make it harder for Sanders to consolidate the ultra-liberal base and leapfrog Biden.

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Sad 1

GypsyVida

Good now hopefully he endorses Warren

Be My Baby background vocals from 2:54-3:00

Gagaloo92
11 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Ah yes, centrist Cory Booker who supports a national $15 minimum wage, a mandatory gun buyback program, Medicare For All (he cosponsors the bill), and decriminalizing border crossings.

I've said this before, but the Far Left has truly lost sight of what is actually mainstream in America versus what they believe is mainstream because of their highly-curated Twitter feeds. GGD users are in for a tremendous surprise this year.

By centrist I'm referring more to his style, rhetoric, and misguided attempts to appeal to the apparent moderates on the right as if they would ever vote for a Dem. 

Not necessarily his policies, which he honestly did a horrible job of communicating. Does anyone actually even know he supports these policies you purport he does?

Cause he rarely discussed them. At least and especially in the debates where he seemingly forgot he had policies he supported and just talked in platitudes and abstractions like any other standard politician. He sure did a poor job of that if so, and unless I don't recall correctly didn't mention he cosponsored Medicare for All. 

I suppose a more accurate word would have been establishment Dem. 

It's the same issue with Buttigieg. All he talks about are these ideals and abstractions without ever really detailing or describing his policies. Sounding like the same standard politicians Americans are sick and tired off. 

It's real easy to say you support something then not follow that up with anything or put any action into it. Which people are sick and tired of. This is why Sanders has energized so many people. He FIGHTS for the policies he wants every day and doesn't just give empty platitudes. 

I know Booker is quite strong in his stance with gun control legislation, and should be commended for that. But he falls short on nearly every other issue. People are looking for a fighter, not someone who will sell them out to corporate interests if they get elected.

And we all know we can trust Sanders to that end, and basically the only one who can be trusted with it cause there's 40 years of receipts to prove it. 

littlepotter
31 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

HOW IS THIS REAL

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Is this even real? 

I feel like my 12 year old niece wrote it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1

Lilmonzter
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

What an ass 

What a yuuuuge orange ass!

On the Cory issue, about time.

Bye Cory nobody is gonna miss him.

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Whispering
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Trump: "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME ME ME"

Stay trashy, Trump. 

• Like 1

ItsTommyBitch

I... honestly didn't see this today with all of the other stuff happening :emma: 

Well, bye Cory. When I ascertained he would be running, I expected he would be disappointing because hes very much a big pharma candidate and highly corporatist, but he had some cute moments that impressed me, especially compared to someone like Joe Biden or Pete Buttigieg :shrug: 

My fave of which is when he called out Joe for not wanting to legalize Marijuana. I did literally laugh out loud at that moment.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから