💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

92nd Academy Awards Nomininations

Gypsy

Featured Posts

Ally Campana
Just now, M Monstre said:

They’re both very good! 1000% worth the watch! 

Imma have to get into it. Little Women too. Haven’t read the book either. All I know is that Beth died and that was because of a line from Friends:fan:.

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I think realistically it’ll only win actor and score. That’s completely fine with me though since I think those are the strongest parts of the movie. I want Parasite to win editing, though. That film is so good! 

If Parasite wins editing then I think it’ll win Picture which I’m happy about, but if it loses that then I think Hollywood will win picture which I’m not so happy about. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
Just now, Ally Campana said:

Imma have to get into it. Little Women too. Haven’t read the book either. All I know is that Beth died and that was because of a line from Friends:fan:.

Little Women is also unbelievably good considering how many times it’s been made. 

Ally Campana
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Both are some of my favourites of the decade. Parasite is unlike anything I’ve ever seen, and Marriage Story is a showcase in acting and writing 

I’m getting hyped up. Let me make time tomorrow night.

Ally Campana
Just now, Thomas P said:

Little Women is also unbelievably good considering how many times it’s been made. 

Yeah but I’m kinda scared I won’t like it cause I’m not really much of a fan of both Saoirse and Timothy’s acting or work. But I’ll give it a shot.

pachinko
37 minutes ago, Joshuaaaa said:

Why no Beyonce ?! 

Beyonce didn't have enough for Payola. Spent too much money taking Gaga's slot on The Grammys nomination soundtrack. :stalkga:

I don't like celebrating artistss losing awards, but I'm making an exception here. I'm glad Beyonce missed the Oscar nom. Her fans were doing the most when Taylor missed the short list. And now karma came back to bite them lmao.

JusKeepBreathin

The whitest Oscars nominations since 1952.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

androiduser
1 hour ago, August3 said:

Did they really have to give it a nom for best international feauture film and best picture? 

ummm, yes, because they are two separate categories, and if it's a great movie it's not surprising it's both one of the best foreign films and one the the best films overall.

androiduser
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Beyonce didn't have enough for Payola. Spent too much money taking Gaga's slot on The Grammys nomination soundtrack. :stalkga:

so you admit Oscars are getting paid by singers to get nominations for a film award? okay then

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Yeah but I’m kinda scared I won’t like it cause I’m not really much of a fan of both Saoirse and Timothy’s acting or work. But I’ll give it a shot.

...ooh you might not love it as much as me then. They’re some of the best parts, but I still think it’s definitely worth the watch. 

Queen Bitch
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

It is both of those things so I think yes

Not really. But to each his own

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

...ooh you might not love it as much as me then. They’re some of the best parts, but I still think it’s definitely worth the watch. 

I mean I do love Saoirse in Lady Bird and Timothy in Call Me By Your Name but apart from that, I rarely enjoy their work (as far as I’ve seen). But I’m still gonna give it a shot.

Archived