💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ATRL Insider: She's coming

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo

Hey y'all just wanted to say I HATE when people post obviously fake insiders on here and claim it as fact but this ATRLer who has spilled tea on major releases (most recently I can think of are Dua Lipa and Halsey releases before they drop) just posted this on the Gaga base. I think he's completely reliable.

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/9-lady-gaga/?do=reportComment&comment=14829312

If you don't have access he says

"She is coming :giveup:   I was so wrong..."

and 

"I’m just :giveup:  I think I’ve just heard the lead and it’s stunning, huge bop "

more updates:

"After C3C plans changed so much I don’t want to set myself for drags again  But yes I’ve been very skeptical about all the LG6 songs I’ve heard till now, but this... rapid, pumping, I don’t want to overhype but this seems to be her most Born This Way esque song since BTW, once I get confirmation it is the lead, I will spill way more"

here he's comparing it to Physical by Dua Lipa, a song that hasn't been released yet but will be very soon

"Nnn good, cause Physical is not that far off this song, both are fantastic"

"The 34 notifications :deadbanana: I should have known better, but the hype is worth making, cause this song is definitely on LG6 and it’s flawless "

Cello

Not getting my hopes up until Gaga herself says something :cryga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Arturo
1 minute ago, Cello said:

Not getting my hopes up until Gaga herself says something :cryga:

Me neither. But this guy perfectly described Dua Lipa's recent releases as well as others before they dropped so he definitely has some connect in the industry. Let me see if I can dig to find some of his posts teasing pop girl releases.

Arturo
2 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

What was he wrong about? The date?

I guess the fact that she's coming soon. It's probably been so under wraps he didn't get word of it until a few weeks before. As opposed to other releases he's heard them like months in advance such as Don't Start Now and Future Nostalgia. 

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Arturo said:

I guess the fact that she's coming soon. It's probably been so under wraps he didn't get word of it until a few weeks before. As opposed to other releases he's heard them like months in advance such as Don't Start Now and Future Nostalgia. 

Shooketh. This would correspond with Gaga's lack of bathing tweet and the recent posts from her producers/collaborators. Hope this is true...

Arturo

Here's the guy describing Don't Start Now 3 weeks before it dropped.

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/260480-dua-lipa-don’t-start-now/?do=reportComment&comment=14084516

"Disco influenced BOP! Pre chorus is the best part, but the chorus/drop slaps too, it wasn’t instant for me but SV loves it. I think there was possibly a better choice, but this is great too  US will probably sleep on that, but who cares"

well now I'm officially hopping on the hype train 

giphy.gif

fully realizing that it might turn into a clown train

4185f01d982856441168e9d5a15ba87f.gif

:giveup:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Lazz Monster

omg i don't usually get hyped, in fact this is the first time i actually got hyped for LG6, but i really think this is it, we're like days away from an announcement from Gaga :excited2:

We're far from the Shallow now

Archived