Spoiler

you're right though.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defmix100
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I want these, Sex Dreams and Aura one’s so bad omg 😭

for me it would be these, Aura, DWUW and Poker Face (multitrack)

I would pay for them (if any trader is reading this :ally:)

1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

for me it would be these, Aura, DWUW and Poker Face (multitrack)

I would pay for them (if any trader is reading this :ally:)

And if that trader somehow also has certain Born This Way Ball videos with those for sale, I'd also pay for that too :poot:

Bad Kids

I wish the person can removed the guitar solo part because I always skip that part in manicure :laughga: and the vocals is delayed a little there's some doubling sound in the end 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

sillynate

so have we all decided to report them unless they leak the stems? :reductive: I’ve already reported the video on YouTube

Defmix100
4 hours ago, sillynate said:

so have we all decided to report them unless they leak the stems? :reductive: I’ve already reported the video on YouTube

why would you do that?

sillynate
4 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

why would you do that?

Because I want the stems for my ARTPOP megamix and a lot of other Gaga fans and remixers would have fun getting creative with the stems too.

This person posted this extended remix and specifically mentioned that it uses unreleased vocals. I see that as nothing more than a way to gain more followers.

original.jpg?t=1516377795

A real monster would share like Farhan and all the other leakers.  

I know a lot of these traders like to profit off of this. If I were Gaga I’d leak all my own stems and put them out of business :vegas: 

to quote Taylor Swift 

if he spends my change then he had it coming 

rip Trakstar

Defmix100
1 minute ago, sillynate said:

Because I want the stems for my ARTPOP megamix and a lot of other Gaga fans and remixers would have fun getting creative with the stems too.

This person posted this extended remix and specifically mentioned that it uses unreleased vocals. I see that as nothing more than a way to gain more followers.

original.jpg?t=1516377795

A real monster would share like Farhan and all the other leakers.  

I know a lot of these traders like to profit off of this. If I were Gaga I’d leak all my own stems and put them out of business :vegas: 

to quote Taylor Swift 

if he spends my change then he had it coming 

rip Trakstar

so jealousy in other words, this person often makes extended remixes I don't think it's fair at all to report his video. What if people did that to your megamix?

Helxig

AaaaAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAaaaaAAAAAAaaaAAaAAAAaAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaah

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

sillynate
15 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

so jealousy in other words, this person often makes extended remixes I don't think it's fair at all to report his video. What if people did that to your megamix?

People should report mine because I had to use filtered acapellas with added reverb :laughga: that’s not the point though. I’m bitter because to me it seems like he’s acting like he’s better than the rest of us with his little 

unreleased vocals it’s all here 😉 

remark in the description and ignoring all the questions about where he got the stems from. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7623130

Also, I didn’t report the video because the only options for reporting are sexual content, violent content, hateful content, dangerous acts, child abuse, infringing rights, promoting terrorism, and spam. It’s none of these lol :laughga: 

Oh yeah, I think you’re the one who made this extended mix :stalkga:

Defmix100
4 minutes ago, sillynate said:

People should report mine because I had to use filtered acapellas with added reverb :laughga: that’s not the point though. I’m bitter because to me it seems like he’s acting like he’s better than the rest of us with his little 

unreleased vocals it’s all here 😉 

remark in the description and ignoring all the questions about where he got the stems from. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7623130

Also, I didn’t report the video because the only options for reporting are sexual content, violent content, hateful content, dangerous acts, child abuse, infringing rights, promoting terrorism, and spam. It’s none of these lol :laughga: 

Oh yeah, I think you’re the one who made this extended mix :stalkga:

there is a really great Manicure filtered acapella floating around, I know there's still other ARTPOP tracks we need good vocals for though

I kind of get what you mean but I don't think that's their intent. It's like that official remixer who did the acoustic Perfect Illusion remix before we had the stems, they were basically letting us hear something we might never have gotten to otherwise. Think of it like a museum, you don't say "how dare they have (possibly pay for) this art then show it to us but we can't touch it" :huntyga:

Archived