Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B Wants To Be A Politician "I really love government"

Featured Posts

Cardi B could be headed to the White House one day -- but first, she might try her hand at local government ... or perhaps, something in the middle.

The rapper tweeted Sunday what seemed to be a pretty serious idea of hers ... "I think I want to be a politician. I really love government even tho I don't agree with Goverment [sic]."

She followed up with an explainer, saying ... "No matter how many weapons a country have you need people! How are you trying to go against a country and possibly start a war when this country lacks patriotism? I barely see people claiming they LOVE being American."

Seems Cardi's talking about the U.S.-Iran conflict here. She finished by saying there's more she has to say on the subject and acknowledged she would have to do it later in a video. Unclear if that means Iran specifically, or politics in general.

651453ffa81257839ebe24693a6d2eca_md.jpg

more: https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/12/cardi-b-future-politician-loves-government-bernie-president/#continued

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures

I mean more power to her, I guess, but with that nationalist line of thinking I think I'm gonna have to say no to this one...

PunkTheFunk

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute schmexecute the Office of Bardi In Chief of these United States eeeeoooooowww, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, okkuuuuuuuurt!"

200.gif

LadariousGarage

how about we not have someone who drugs and steals from men in office and gets away with it because "sHeS A wOmAn AnD hAd To cUz ShE's oPpReSsEd"  thank you very much

Lets do it baby I know the Law

3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Executed

She will use her second amendment to protect ha self

EIojhbBWwAAqusA.jpg

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Zander

Even though she might have really interesting things to say I don’t think people would take her very seriously.

nenhures
Just now, Zander said:

Even though she might have really interesting things to say I don’t think people would take her very seriously.

We thought that about Mr. Trumpet and

malazam
17 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Nicki Minaj would be deported. 

nicki minaj crying GIF

OMG

yes

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived