💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

JLO & Shakira Aren't Really Feeling Each Other + SBHS Time Constraints

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

nakedidea

Their music is completely different. The only way it would work musically, is if they mixed their old b-side music, but that's obviously not going to happen because it's most likely going to be ONLY the hits.

Plus, JLO is a fool to think Shakira would just stand aside and let her perform whatever she wants. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive

Maybe because they are two opposites astro signs, Aquarius vs Leo :ally:

(I'm just kidding, or may be not? :oprah:)

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

RAMROD
Just now, CannaeDrive said:

Maybe because they are two opposites astro signs, Aquarius vs Leo :ally:

(I'm just kidding, or may be not? :oprah:)

Leo is always the one with big ego, so ...:huntyga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RebeldeFaith

I'm pretty sure Shakira wanted to close the show with Hips Don't Lie and J-Lo didn't liked that. :neyde:

Something something idk

the fact that shakira doing the same dance the same performances since 2010 making me laugh

jlo can own her stage alone + she can serve an amazing performance she did that with AMA and vages. 

CgsTDyR.gif

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Lilmonzter said:

Shakira is bigger than Jlo by huge margins.

She is the only artist to have 5 videos that have passed more than a billion views. And of them chantaje and waka waka have more than 2 billion views. 

And she's still popular just released her new single yesterday while jlo is "acting" now. Not involved in any music nowadays.

why the " ". She did a great job in Hustlers and she has always acted. I actually think she's a better actress than a singer.

It must be insulting for J.Lo to be forced to co-headline.

She is talented enough as a performer to carry the show by herself.

Lilmonzter
12 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

why the " ". She did a great job in Hustlers and she has always acted. I actually think she's a better actress than a singer.

That honey is the quintessential Gay shade

tenor.gif

Sing C'est la vie 

Shakira is a great artist and I've attended her concert but Jlo is a much more experienced performer. Her music might be trash since AKA but her skills and acting make up for it.

StrawberryBlond

I can see why. J-Lo's ego is notorious and she will not be happy with another female sharing the stage with her. Love her or hate her, she's always commanded a stage on her own with her phenomenal dancing skills, even at the age of 50. From a choreography perspective, she out-performs Beyonce. Contrary to popular belief, she can actually sing quite well if she truly tries with an emotional ballad. She made all that money in Vegas for a reason. If she was led to believe that she was going to be the headliner only to get it revealed later on that Shakira was added is, that's going to sting and is more than a little mean. But it'll be a lesson in humbling herself anyway. Shakira is far more popular on a global scale and her most recent work is probably more remembered than Jen's, so Jen's the one out of her comfort zone here.

I always wondered how they could possibly perform an equal amount of hits in the allotted time too, so I get the problem with time constraints. But the way this is being described, is it a whole bunch of different performers and they're just at the end, not headliners? That's the part confusing me.

South Blonde
1 hour ago, ANTI WP said:

Leta be real 

JLO is a solid performer 

Shakira can't seven sing a song well :ohwell: and she is a homophobic nanny 

Can JLo sing at all tho? She's a "solid performer" because she just has to dance (and she's being doing the exact same thing since her debut but let's not get there)

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Mirages
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Her being snubbed at the Oscars won't help solve the situation :laughga:

What does that have to do with the SB Halftime Show? :enigma:

mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f

I'm the bitch that's fragile

13 hours ago, Hades said:

Shakira is a great artist and I've attended her concert but Jlo is a much more experienced performer. Her music might be trash since AKA but her skills and acting make up for it.

Nope. J-Lo is not more experienced. Shakira has been performing since 1998. Same or maybe 1-2 year more than J-Lo.... She is a global superstar..

GreenDiamond
On 1/13/2020 at 12:03 AM, Lionel Hutz said:

or maybe, and hear me out here, Jlo actually has the right to be pissed since they added Shakira without even telling her theyd do that

well i dont think that could happen, she must have known it from start, they are surely more proffesional than that...

All of you doubting Shakira as a performer lmao. Just watch her set at the Davis cup a month ago. She's gonna eat jlo alive. Jlo will have to pull an impressive gimmick to get on Shakira's level.

Edit: also, let's not forget Shakira performed in 3 different soccer world cups as the main headliner, and that's way bigger than the Superbowl. This is going to be easy for her.

Kindness rules all.

Archived