Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

JLO & Shakira Aren't Really Feeling Each Other + SBHS Time Constraints

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Superbowl halftime show producers.

"Who cares they are both latinas. I'm sure their music will mesh perfectly onstage"

Fans of either of them or both all around the world.

"How the f*ck are they going to mesh their sounds together?"

random winona ryder GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not Chromatica

Rumor has it that JLo is going indie now and upon hearing Shakira's new song, Me Gusta, called her a basic b!tch. But you didn't hear it from me.

has a lot to do with their different styles of music

From this sentence I think it’s fake because their style is pretty much the same now lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

pachinko

To be fair, both of them are big enough to have had their own superbowls.  Putting them together was a crime.:pawsup:

They both are as big as Gaga, Katy or Beyonce.

Should not be on the same year.

J-LO in US bigger and Shakira worldwide bigger.

Runway
18 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Her being snubbed at the Oscars won't help solve the situation

I really thought hustlers would be her ASIB. The momentum was there, what went wrong :duck: 

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

and for those asking who is Shakira.

People outside US sometimes dont know J-Lo but they do well know Shakira. a simple song of hers ''Hips Dont Lie'' is enough to laugh at whole J-LO discography.

Yeah but the Superbowl is a U.S. thing. People don't play U.S. football around the world. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

pachinko
4 minutes ago, Runway said:

I really thought hustlers would be her ASIB. The momentum was there, what went wrong :duck: 

Wait jlo did not get her oscar nominated? 

Runway
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

No :rip: and hustlers got 0 nominations 

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

She's not white or the one black woman they always nominate. 

I'm super happy for Cynthia Erivo, but  she's the only representation  of color in the entire nominees this year. 

It's like the whitest Oscars ever.

myluis617

Um I think speculation is just peoples assumptions. It does make sense to have their own performances, just because they are both really appealing spanish speaking superstars it does not mean their music is the same. Jennifers discography is mostly english while Shakiras is mostly spanish.  They both are great dancers but their music is different and its not like have collaborated like crazy, for them to do an entire halftime together. 

gagaschickens
37 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

rah

rah

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

Perhaps that is exactly why they are booked to share the stage.

NFL wanted get both worlds, the domestic and international audience. With glossy headliners over the years, Half Time have been a spectacle.

But anyway, I think they can do some reggaeton stuffs together, since both is doing it anyway.

13 minutes ago, Runway said:

Her fate is pretty obvious as soon as she don't win GG and not nominated on BAFTA. But well, she can always try again.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan
19 minutes ago, Runway said:

Probably her past acting gigs. I mean, JLo has never struck the industry as a great actress, quite the opposite, so I'm pretty sure Academy members just couldn't possibly imagine her as an Oscar nominee. Even though she was competing in the music category, I feel like that's what might have happened to Beyoncé as well.

Archived