rumor

JLO & Shakira Aren't Really Feeling Each Other + SBHS Time Constraints

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

Right now, the halftime show in the works is running way longer than the allotted time. The NFL, along with the powers-that-be are trying to solve the issue.

To make matters worse, both Jennifer Lopez and Shakira aren’t exactly ‘cozy.’ There were initial plans for them to perform a significant portion of the halftime show together — but that’s out the window. As of now, they’re just planning to appear briefly together at the end of the set. There isn’t any real feud, but there’s definitely a chill in the air between the two stars.

They’re telling everyone that limiting how much time Jennifer and Shakira spend on stage together has a lot to do with their different styles of music, but others close to production say that it has more to do with the fact that Jennifer was forced into sharing the performance with Shakira in the first place. Initially, she believed the halftime show was hers alone — only to have the NFL and Pepsi (the Super Bowl halftime show sponsor) add Shakira later.

source: lovebscott.com

elijahfan

Not wanting to collaborate is pretty much misunderstanding the point of the Half-Time Show... but yay, if they tricked her into believing she'd be the main performer, that's pretty sneaky. Her being snubbed at the Oscars won't help solve the situation :laughga:

Still disappointing to see 2 successful women unable to work together in 2020. I guess sometimes, it's not just the media that's pitting them against each other....

ANTI WP

Leta be real 

JLO is a solid performer 

Shakira can't seven sing a song well :ohwell: and she is a homophobic nanny 

2 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

she is a homophobic nanny 

really? 

but on a wednesday, in a café, i watched it begin again

Shocker people have hard time working with eachother. 2020 or 1900.. Matters worse two big egos

Also how do we know this isnt fabricated exagerated???! 

Lilmonzter

Shakira is bigger than Jlo by huge margins.

She is the only artist to have 5 videos that have passed more than a billion views. And of them chantaje and waka waka have more than 2 billion views. 

And she's still popular just released her new single yesterday while jlo is "acting" now. Not involved in any music nowadays.

Sing C'est la vie 

1 minute ago, ANTI WP said:

She kinda ewwed when blake trolled adam romantically 

i don't know who those are, sorry. can you provide more context and/or link something? 

but on a wednesday, in a café, i watched it begin again

ErickSlayyy

Honestly idk why the NFL was thinking when they wanted both of them to perform. I already knew this was going to happen. Honestly J-Lo should have been the main performer :reductive: she knows how to command a stage 

Archived