Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

JLO & Shakira Aren't Really Feeling Each Other + SBHS Time Constraints

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s probably going to be a mess and they’ll be compared to one another as who did better etc. JLO I think is also the bigger star of the two so it probably pisses her off to share the stage. 

BYE

2 hours ago, GreenDiamond said:

or maybe just Jlo ego

or maybe, and hear me out here, Jlo actually has the right to be pissed since they added Shakira without even telling her theyd do that

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

jacs vs looser
3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Video of Jennifer talking about this:

I was hoping they would do at least a couple of songs together, but it sounds like they're barely gonna be on the stage at the same time.

The Bling

This is gon be such a mess, my stan card is shaking already

EIojhbBWwAAqusA.jpg

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

JusKeepBreathin

I knew this would be a mess. They are both too big to coheadline. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD
3 hours ago, andy232000 said:

I would have thought the NFL would grant them more time considering this is a dual performance instead or a feature. I dont see why a 20min half time instead of a 14-15 minute one would be such a problem 

It is a sporting event first and foremost. Not a concert. As famous as it is, it is still just a supplement, not the main course. Halftime Show is as blatant as the name suggest, a halftime show to fill time and get more ad revenue when the athletes are backstage, doing whatever they do, before they gotta up again for the final half of the match. It is very obvious that it got strict schedule to follow. It should never be more than 30 minutes max. As it is already more than it should, as the break in American football usually around 12 minutes. 
If they are late, then the match will be late, and the audience will not be happy. If Michael Jackson, Diana Ross, U2, Prince, Paul McCartney, Beyoncé and Gaga can't get leeway for time, why do you think JLo and Shakira can?! :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BLACKOUTbritney

Well ones an artist and the other is a ghost singer/romcom actress who’s only decent acting performance was fooling the world into thinking she was a singer :diane:

Gov Hooka

It should have only been JLO with guests tbh. I like Shakira but I don't think she meshes well with jlo

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Well ones an artist and the other is a ghost singer/romcom actress who’s only decent acting performance was fooling the world into thinking she was a singer :diane:

:air:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Clever Username
38 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I'd rather just have Shakira tbh

This. I'm literally only excited for her songs. I can't wait to hear Hips Don't Lie again :lolly:

Flippy

They should’ve just given it to Shakira :madge:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived