💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unproblematic artists?

shame

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch
11 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

lmao madonna is now racist for having the NAME OF A PERSON OF COLOR ON HER SHIRT CUZ THATS APPROPRIATION OR SOME SH*T BITCH WHAT

i'm reading your fave is problematic on tumblr btw

Whaaaat:saladga: She's basically a nazi! Cancelled:grr:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadariousGarage
2 minutes ago, Salvador Sequea said:

I was talking about the young version of Michael Jackson, the one from the Jacksons 5 :triggered:

oh, well then he wasn't that problematic

Lets do it baby I know the Law

LadariousGarage
Just now, August3 said:

Whaaaat:saladga: She's basically a nazi! Cancelled:grr:

ik, its SOOOOOOO racist, we better cancel her, how DARE a white person even INTERACT with a person of color, POC should have differant bathrooms, resturants, water fountains, from white people, cuz how DARE a white person be anywhere NEAR a POC

BleepBloop
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

SOPHIE is homophobic for letting us starve :poot: 

The b*tch thought a remix album could act as a substitute for an album:neyde:

misunderstood
27 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

b*tch that was some of like the least problematic things ever lmao, I don't understand how its problematic

I know that I'm saying you can find  "problematic" things with anybody nowadays that's what I was agreeing with

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Unproblematic Female Artists:

Adele, P!nk, Halsey, Dua Lipa

Unproblematic Male Artists:

Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes, The Weeknd

LadariousGarage
Just now, misunderstood said:

I know that I'm saying you can find  "problematic" things with anybody nowadays that's what I was agreeing with

oh sorry :laughga:

LadariousGarage
Just now, Twitter said:

Unproblematic Female Artists:

Adele, P!nk, Halsey, Dua Lipa

Unproblematic Male Artists:

Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes, The Weeknd

Halsey is a little problematic

remember the whole hotel shampoo mess

Queen Bitch
15 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

ik, its SOOOOOOO racist, we better cancel her, how DARE a white person even INTERACT with a person of color, POC should have differant bathrooms, resturants, water fountains, from white people, cuz how DARE a white person be anywhere NEAR a POC

It's scary but this is what some radical leftists want. In my country there is a group of radical leftists who, among other things, wants to ban white people from going to nightclubs where there is POC, because whiteness is apparently stressful for a lot of POC. 

1 minute ago, LadariousGarage said:

Halsey is a little problematic

remember the whole hotel shampoo mess

Yes and true. However, she isn’t as problematic as Rihanna, Banks, Madonna, etc.

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Yes and true. However, she isn’t as problematic as Rihanna, Banks, Madonna, etc.

What did good sis Banks do? :laughga:

LadariousGarage
1 minute ago, August3 said:

It's scary but this is what some radical leftists want. In my country there is a group of radical leftists who, among other things, wants to ban white people from going to nightclubs where there is POC, because whiteness is apparently stressful for a lot of POC. 

gurl, how f*cking sensitive are you that you CAN'T STAND PEOPLE OF OTHER RACES IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU, if this happened the other way around everyone would be pissed, this kinda sh*t makes me want to become a republican, what country are u from lmao, I have heard of sh*t like this happening where I live in the US, but gurl

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, LadariousGarage said:

gurl, how f*cking sensitive are you that you CAN'T STAND PEOPLE OF OTHER RACES IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU, if this happened the other way around everyone would be pissed, this kinda sh*t makes me want to become a republican, what country are u from lmao, I have heard of sh*t like this happening where I live in the US, but gurl

I'm from Denmark. Luckily it's only a small, but very vocal minority, who supports this. 

LadariousGarage
5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Banks as in Azalea Banks?

Madonna I sorta get, she said the n-word and all that sh*t

but what did our good sis rihanna do, other than get back together with chr*s brown

Archived