Same :ladyhaha: Can I also still send my rates? Have them ready in 5 minutes

Yess!:pray:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC
7 minutes ago, Davian said:

I'll still accept them if you'd send them within the next 30-ish minutes but don't feel the pressure to send them:heart:

Sent :ally:

she/her/hers

Anveeroy
16 minutes ago, Davian said:

Really?:messga: Normally we don't clash with our megarates since you do them earlier then me... And I didn't catch up with Ultraviolence. But if you're about to start it I think we won't clash, or maybe just the beginning.

I mean, I don't want to sound like a bitter person, but always I announce the date of the ceremony during the announcement of the thread. I always calculate the time. Yesterday my ceremony was supposed to happen - but I saw two ceremonies were announced to happen. I didn't want to create any chaos, or not try to create any scene. Clash happens, but I don't rant about that. You are absolutely fine with your one; go ahead. I will try to reschedule my one next week- I hope people won't try to sabotage me. 

I always reschedule my ceremonies when I see any conflict, because honestly speaking - I am getting too old for fight for the slot! Lol! 

16 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

and i oop- 

:) 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Davian
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

I mean, I don't want to sound like a bitter person, but always I announce the date of the ceremony during the announcement of the thread. I always calculate the time. Yesterday my ceremony was supposed to happen - but I saw two ceremonies were announced to happen. I didn't want to create any chaos, or not try to create any scene. Clash happens, but I don't rant about that. You are absolutely fine with your one; go ahead. I will try to reschedule my one next week- I hope people won't try to sabotage me. 

I genuinely didn’t know since I didn’t participate in the Lana one, since I don’t like the album. I haven’t even opened the thread:selena: I always try to work it out, so this time I didn’t do it on Saturday for Witness and earlier for the LM Choice Awards. I would’ve rescheduled yesterday when I announced the time and date (I tagged everyone), but I think it’s a bit too late now...:laughga:

Anveeroy
Just now, Davian said:

I genuinely didn’t know since I didn’t participate in the Lana one, since I don’t like the album. I haven’t even opened the thread:selena: I always try to work it out, so this time I didn’t do it on Saturday for Witness and earlier for the LM Choice Awards. I would’ve rescheduled yesterday when I announced the time and date (I tagged everyone), but I think it’s a bit too late now...:laughga:

No, you carry one. You do not often conduct ceremonies - I do appreciate your effort. I will reschedule! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LadariousGarage

I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS, THIS IS LIKE ONE OF MY FAV ALBUMS EVER OMG AHHHHH

gurl I can't wait

Your Body for no 1 y'all

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Davian

The red carpet is open and your host has arrived!:hor: What pink or flowery outfits are y'all wearing this evening?:hor:

e22d2754c1cc44903c483c6f0c860b1d.jpg

This is definitely one of my favourite and most underrated looks from her:bradley:

Davian

Okay the submissions are officially closed too, so I'm gonna calculate everything for the last time:excited2:

Blown Away

1334064356_christina-aguilera-2011-zoom.

I'm here. One of the singles better win this. 

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Archived