đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New artwork for Grimes Violence

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

It's a pretty insignificant news so I decided not to use the Music News tag but I still think it deserved a thread so.. :lana:

As I was during listening to a Grimes playlist during this past week, I noticed that 1 or 2 days ago the artwork for Violence changed.

The previous cover:

Grimes-Violence.jpg

The current cover:

7e3479e1299d397ca0a5f3c07636e2fc.webp#7e

Spotify link: 

It's safe to assume she wanted a new pic  so it can fit better with the aesthetic of the other MA singles, since they all feature this robotic baby alien entity & go better with the theme of the album.

811QLHsHGnL._SS500_.jpg7876512grimes-dark-1575047162-640x640.jpeg

What is your favorite out of these two? 

I personally love the color of this new one so much. :giveup: It's so vibrant.

Hypocrateen

Love the new one but I also loved the first one, reminded me of the early drawings she used to make.
MA is going to be her best album and era :flutter:

Reginald

Lady Boucher / Miss Anthropocene is about to give birth to a new race :messga: We have no choice but to stan 

Ryusei

Into it. Also how extra of her to add my name is dark as a single even though both of the versions are on the deluxe album anyways

Musery

elijahfan

Didn't really like the previous one, even doubted its authenticity when I first saw it. The new one is much more on brand.

BleepBloop

This one is pretty! There's also a new one for My Name Is Dark, with her name in a bigger font at the top!

Honestly this era is so messy.

Archived