đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Spotify: Shallow To Reach a Billion Streams Next Week

BARCODE

Featured Posts

BARCODE

Spotify Update: At it's current pace (Approximately 750k-1.2M per day streams) Gaga's single Shallow  is set to break the 1 Billion Streams Benchmark during the release week of 1/17-1/23. 

It will become one of only 57 songs to do so in Digital Streaming Music History. 

This comes also after Gaga's Shallow just snuck past with more steam and surpassed Adele's Hello, Calvin Harris & Rihanna's This Is What You Came For, and Cardi B's I Like It in the past four streaming count weeks over the holidays. 

Shallow  also becomes the first ever (and only) Country Song to have more than 1 Billion streams.  It also becomes the First Ever (and only) Movie Soundtrack Song to reach more than 1 Billion streams and the First Ever (and only) Song For a Musical Film to reach 1 Billion Streams. 

Y'ALL....SHALLOW REALLY WAS THAT SINGLE. :bradley::messga:

Never underestimate Gaga lol.

Honestly beginning to wonder if a few years down the line Shallow will replace Bad Romance/Poker Face/Born This Way/LG6 Lead as her signature song??? 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sometimes forget how big this song really was, what a hit 

:tony:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Shallah doing the most :pray:

IMG-20190821-201914-1.jpg

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

BARCODE
9 minutes ago, malazam said:

But Sunflower has 1,28bi..

I guess because Sunflower was also included on Post Malone's solo project, it doesn't count as an official song for just a movie. 

It would be like...if Gaga put Shallow on LG6. Or if Mariah Carey put When You Believe (from Prince of Egypt) on Butterfly. Or if Christina put Burlesque on Bionic.

Shallow was made for A Star is Born and A Star is Born only. Sunflower was a song for a solo album that was also featured on the soundtrack of a film. Sunflower was not specifically just made for the movie it was in. See the difference? 

BARCODE
Just now, monketsharona said:

Shallow : a 'Country song' though  :wtfga:

I mean...it is. At least it comes up on Spotify Country Playlists and is listed under "Country" on iTunes. 

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

I mean...it is. At least it comes up on Spotify Country Playlists and is listed under "Country" on iTunes. 

They're wrong actually and it's not country but we don't care. Shallow going 1B is huge.

Archived