💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - May 13th 2020

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Me and my boyfriend just bought tickets for the show on May 13th and we‘re so excited! Since I couln‘t find any thread for this show I‘ve decided to make one. Is anybody else attending this show? Would love to meet some of you if possible :hug:

This will be my first time seeing Gaga again since November 2014 since my two JWT dates (Cologne & Berlin) got cancelled TWICE so I‘m more than excited for the show :) 

Omg have so much fun! I wish I could go to Enigma, make sure to record some awesome footage for us! :firega:

Spoiler

That I may or may not use in my DVD 

Spoiler

2973587_1345994201339.91res_500_281.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
HoleyFoolDanol

We're coming to this show! All the way from the UK. We where at Enigma November 2nd show and whilst Gaga was incredible our seats weren't as even though they where disabled access seats I couldnt see, they moved us up to the balcony but the venue have also offered us a free show in better seats! I am so excited to make the trip for a second time, wasn't expecting it to be so soon! 

• 1 month later...
aaronf4242

Anyone think this show will now include any songs from Chromatica?  I feel like it would have to with the album coming out in April. 

gagasicebath
22 minutes ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

Are people starting to get worried that it'll be cancelled?

Yup. Absolutely. 

MANiCURE1295

Keep putting out positive energy guys <3 worse case scenario she postpones the show and we still get to keep the tickets but just for a new date!!!! Keep putting out positive thoughts 

btwbrian

My partner and I will be there! We're in Vegas from 5/12 to 5/19 for Enigma, EDC Las Vegas, and my partner's birthday - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that nothing gets cancelled, unless of course we get closer and the situation hasn't gotten any better. I saw the SSN show and also seeing the Chicago stop for The Chromatica Ball, so won't be too bummed if its cancelled or pushed back, but I'm always gonna be sad to see a Gaga cancellation /:

Schwerk
33 minutes ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

Are people starting to get worried that it'll be cancelled?

Hoping it will be rescheduled so we can keep our tickets. It's not a smart move to do these shows at this time. The world needs to take this lock down seriously.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

aaronf4242

Hoping it’s moved instead of cancelled, but I hope they also give a refund option if they do. If they move it and I can’t go to the new date, I don’t want to be stuck with it or forced to try and sell it. 

Refunds will be dependent on where you purchased it. If cancelled TM gives full refunds even if purchased from another fan though them. The original purchaser will be charged the full amount to their credit card, so no profiting. I’m not so sure about the 3rd party sites since they operate differently and will probably only want to give a credit. Right now lots of goodwill jesters from companies but soon the reality of cash flow will be prevalent. 

Archived