💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Trixie Mattel makes Gaga joke, announces new album

jprince99x

Featured Posts

SchwineLove
21 hours ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Sensitive white gays above upset because they can't take a little joke. Trixie has been saying Barbara is her aunt since 2016, same time Joanne came out. It's a harmless joke that doesn't even mention Gaga. Grow up, Gaga's not gonna play LG6 for you because you defended her online

Grow up? You grow up because your words are full of passive aggressive negative tendencies. "Sensitive white gays" i mean??? What makes u so bitter

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers

Some of ya'll are quick to call people out for being too sensitive yet when an eighteen-year-old popstar that you happen to not like says "yikes" to Gaga's meat dress, ya'll go batsh*t crazy. I-

skedaddleBItCh

It's not funny to me:huntyga: but I'm not offended or anything, it's just quite a bland joke at this point:awesome:

Promo is promo, I guess

Stop calling out people for being sensitive because they have the right to be sensitive about it, alright? Imagine mocking an album with the "dead aunt" joke again. It may be funny to you, but generally people would get offended or bothered, so stop it.

Then of course, race will be brought up again:fail:

Can y'all stop this nonsense already:toofunny:

It's tiring already when almost every discussion in GGD, there's always that one person who'll start an argument about race.

Also, racism is basically discrimination against one's race:smh: To say that it doesn't exist against a certain race is so wrong. Haven't you even studied that in high school? Be intellectually honest, please, during an argument. 

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

jprince99x

I can’t believe this thread is one of my most liked posts :bradley:

stream my song for clear skin

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

PartySick
23 hours ago, Jose P said:

Why are people pressed over this joke when I’ve seen many on here call Joanne “the dead aunt album” :confused:

Or when people were referring to the JWT as the "AuntGrave" :awkney:

I think it's a little gross personally but I also don't really care all that much :sweat:

🖤

gagaschickens
On 1/11/2020 at 9:07 PM, Enigma said:

Oh look, a white gay who thinks racism against whites exists :awkney:

xoxo, a white gay

Racism against whites does exist.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Pharamon
On 1/12/2020 at 8:07 PM, JoeMo said:

Meeeee

oh...lol sorry, probably been asked a thousand times.

you're cute!

Archived