💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Trixie Mattel makes Gaga joke, announces new album

jprince99x

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers
6 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

I'm mexican, moreno claro. Light brown. It's not black and it's not white :kiss:

Gurl, any person who isn't white is considered a POC. That's why POC stands for Person/People of Color.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Adga
2 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Gurl, any person who isn't white is considered a POC. That's why POC stands for Person/People of Color.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought POC was a term used for black people. In Mexico we are not very used to these issues. 

Just now, VenusHooker said:

What? :saladga: I won't fall into your trap about the race :kiss:

Oh, I thought you were joking. Being a person of color does not mean you are only black. It includes anyone who is not of European descent. If you think you’re more european, then you’re white. If not, then you’re a poc. 

Lady Adga
1 minute ago, Postboy said:

Oh, I thought you were joking. Being a person of color does not mean you are only black. It includes anyone who is not of European descent. If you think you’re more european, then you’re white. If not, then you’re a poc. 

Thanks for the clarification. I thought POC was a term used for black people. In Mexico we are not very used to these issues :vegas:

this thread is a kiiii. Sensitive liddos and suddenly its about race. Never change ggd :sharon:

giphy.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

23 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

Thanks for the clarification. I thought POC was a term used for black people. In Mexico we are not very used to these issues :vegas:

All of this just reveals how ridiculous it is to call someone a “white gay” when 1) they don’t know the person’s identity and 2) the stereotype can be mostly applied here in the US and a lot of members here are not in the US. 

Lady Adga
1 minute ago, Postboy said:

All of this just reveals how ridiculous it is to call someone a “white gay” when 1) they don’t know the person’s identity and 2) the stereotype can be mostly applied here in the US and a lot of members here are not in the US. 

I know. That's why I thought it was funny that this person assumed my skin color just because I told him that there was no need to mention the word "white". 

tomdsgn
1 hour ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

a harmless joke that doesn't even mention Gaga

You say that like there’s any possibility this isn’t a reference to Gaga, weird :oprah:

Evan Peters

Trixie is a gaga fan idk why y’all cry about everything 

emma roberts is an abuser

Lady Adga
31 minutes ago, Bio said:

lol is it another case of “I’m not white, I’m a human being”? :ladyhaha:

It was a "mistake." In Mexico it is usual to call a black person "Persona de color" (POC in English), not ourselves :oops: I didn't know that abroad they also referred to us as POC.

Jose P

Why are people pressed over this joke when I’ve seen many on here call Joanne “the dead aunt album” :confused:

matteonster

Up until this point I felt like I’m the only person who didn’t understand why people adore her so much. After reading through this thread I had to realize that I am not alone :ladyhaha:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Archived