💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She Never Ceases To Amaze Me

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

I often look back and think to myself "wow she's amazing". It was so easy for her to have a "traditional" celeb/fan relationship with us but instead she took those kids who were told "you're too weird" and created of home of sorts where they could be loved for who they are. She loved us like we were hers. Some may see my Monster tattoos and label me an obsessed fan but what they don't understand is she was there when no one else was ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
5 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

she’s incredible and has been her whole career. the CONSISTENCY omg

also @Letmelivemylife i havent seen you on here in a while! how u been bb:kara:

Haha yeah been busy 😊

Letmelivemylife
9 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

tumblr_lmaf452Y2b1qbpemeo1_r1_500.gif

:wub:

She will forever be Mama Monster ♥️ 

Letmelivemylife
Just now, freemymindARTPOP said:

that speech is so amazing:wub:

Exactly ♥️ In a way she needed us as much as we needed her. It was our broken-ness that bonded us together. In a way, we're a part of her

TheQueenEnthusiast

I made a post like this... I cannot believe this woman is like an ACTUAL PERSON. Someone said she is bigger than Jesus *jokingly* and sometimes I wonder her actual implications in the music world it's crazy.

Like...she's actual human

I agree, never the same she is! I go through so many phases with other artists but Gaga hits different with over 10 years that I've been a fan. She truly is amazing and I love her so much :happy:

Totally! I honestly could not imagine being here without her.

When I wrote a letter for her at Enigma, I wanted keep it short and simple, so I wrote: "As time has passed and I have grown up, I've truly realised how thankful I am for you. I don't know if I would be able to accept myself and be where I am without your music and message"

Letmelivemylife
8 hours ago, LGs LM said:

Finally, a positive and shade-free thread about Gaga.

It truly does break my heart when people are so nasty and vicious towards her. She's been nothing but good to us and that love for us has never wavered not even once. I mean this is the woman who wrote a song dedicated to us with "my heart would break without you. Might not awake without you" ♥️

Archived