Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Female fronted hard rock....

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

for probably the last couple of years I've been huge into female fronted rock bands.    Maybe it's cuz I wish Gaga would go this route lol.

Here's some of what I've been into lately.   Mix of old bands and new ones.   Post some you like :)

RAMROD

Otep Shamaya.

Armenian American. A poet. Musician. Artist. Aggressor. Lesbian. Rape survivor (her own dad raped her). Strong woman.

Italian :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Economy

You might like Fefe Dobson then (She's Solo artist but always used rock band style performances with instrument players)

Or Alice in Video Land (has males too but lead singer is female)

omg Economy's post with Take Me Away reminded me of Freaky Friday, and the soundtrack is full of girl rock bops! 

The superior Take Me Away (but I love Fefe's version! i'm adding it to my library)

and yes even Lilo haself 

Call me flop all you want but i like PORCELAIN BLACK

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Jose P

The lack of Evanescence in this thread smh :nails:

Amy Lee’s voice has that special something that instantly gives you goosebumps. It’s so angelical and absolutely haunting. 

And this song is so underrated:

Imagine a collab with Gaga in a gothic rock / symphonic metal song omg I can only dream :bradley: 

giskardsb

Great stuff everybody, I love seeing support for these women.  

@RAMROD I've been a fan of Jack off Jill forever.    Jessika was later in a band called Scarling.

@Economy hadn't heard of Fefe before, I"ll check it out :)

@weed TPR has been major on my playlists since they came into the picture.   I love Taylors voice.

@The Actress Porcelian had potential but her career seems very messed up unfortunately.

@RadioIsOurs Going old school, nice!  Heart, is of course, one of the greatest rock bands ever, female fronted or not.

@tomsches I like her vibe.

@Jose P I knew someone would eventually post Evanescence.   Amy Lee is legend.  I would love to see Amy and Gaga collaborate, even on an epic ballad.

@Mitosisoffuture good stuff too.  thanks for posting!

In a more pop vein I really like Meg Myers also.

and this is probably my favorite TPR song:

Economy
15 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Great stuff everybody, I love seeing support for these women.  

@RAMROD I've been a fan of Jack off Jill forever.    Jessika was later in a band called Scarling.

@Economy hadn't heard of Fefe before, I"ll check it out :)

@weed TPR has been major on my playlists since they came into the picture.   I love Taylors voice.

@The Actress Porcelian had potential but her career seems very messed up unfortunately.

@RadioIsOurs Going old school, nice!  Heart, is of course, one of the greatest rock bands ever, female fronted or not.

@tomsches I like her vibe.

@Jose P I knew someone would eventually post Evanescence.   Amy Lee is legend.  I would love to see Amy and Gaga collaborate, even on an epic ballad.

@Mitosisoffuture good stuff too.  thanks for posting!

In a more pop vein I really like Meg Myers also.

and this is probably my favorite TPR song:

My 3 favs from Fefe Dobson are:

Take Me Away

Stuttering

Ghost

brizoda
12 hours ago, giskardsb said:

for probably the last couple of years I've been huge into female fronted rock bands.    Maybe it's cuz I wish Gaga would go this route lol.

Here's some of what I've been into lately.   Mix of old bands and new ones.   Post some you like :)

Die By The Drop is so good

Archived