💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Is Releasing A California Gurls Sequel

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch

If it's like that, then she's desperate and she's not going to have a hit. I don't get why can't she just release what she has to say and not tons of songs with catchy vibes. An artist, a real one, even if does pop music needs to write and spread what he (she) feels inside.. not always something to please the GP. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon
9 hours ago, TMM90 said:

After she learned that with Judas

Honestly yeah that was already the same formula starting to be boring for the GP saying "oh gaga doing a dance banger with controversial religious reference like with alejandro, how surprising?...".

I can't blame here tho haha! ;) I mean her recipe was so successful that I don't even know if her label would have let start a new era with a different sound when she was selling 15 million copies with the former album and its re-edition.

2 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Honestly yeah that was already the same formula starting to be boring for the GP saying "oh gaga doing a dance banger with controversial religious reference like with alejandro, how surprising?...".

I can't blame here tho haha! ;) I mean her recipe was so successful that I don't even know if her label would have let start a new era with a different sound when she was selling 15 million copies with the former album and its re-edition.

Not just that. The entire build up of the song is the same as Poker Face/Bad Romance. Judas was literally the evil twin sister.  

Guillaume Hamon
5 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

Ok, but Judas and PI resemble a bit of Bad Romance...

True and these 2 singles were disappointment, partially for this reason imo.  When she did Shallow it was a departure from the sound she's associated to and it became her biggest hit in  years.

Also as you said it was just "a bit" similar and not to the point of being a re-do of it so it wasn't artistically a fault for gaga but she won by being still bolder afterwards haha! :)

18 hours ago, HIMe said:

She wants to go back to them bubblegum pop songs while pushing 40? 

KEEP IT :laughga:

No more fun at 40 ,huh?  Just gotta get all serious an introspective at that point?  

Gagaloo911

Gross. 

One of her worst songs ever. 

Guess she really has no new ideas and has to keep trying the same things over and over again to see what sticks. 

ChromeAngel
18 hours ago, HIMe said:

How do you know what the song sounds like?? :awkney:

PhyllisDietrichson
18 hours ago, HIMe said:

35 is NOT pushing 40, honey

JazzGa

Seriously doubt she would re-tread Prism and Witness's album themes like that. I also doubt Snoop Dog would sign onto something like that-- what's in it for him? This looks like typical fanfiction to me. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Ally Campana

People are just gonna keep comparing it with California Gurls. Katy what are you doing? :fail:

Does it matter? Damage is done

illySpencer
10 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

If it's like that, then she's desperate and she's not going to have a hit. I don't get why can't she just release what she has to say and not tons of songs with catchy vibes. An artist, a real one, even if does pop music needs to write and spread what he (she) feels inside.. not always something to please the GP. 

Excuse me ? No. Katy is just doing HER stuff ! And if you are not happy for her, you are the problem here !

Was you here when she talked about her wanting to comitt a suicide, talking about her alcoolism, mental breakdown, being afraid of intimacy, talking about the backstage to be a star, feeling like a woman ? You are telling ****...  

For the others, didn't you learn your lessons with those fake insders with LG6 ?  No one knows about her future projects.

And for ppl who ask her to take a break, they are the same who are constantly complaigning/crying about GaGa taking 3,5 years between Joanne and LG6. And the same one who ask for new music !  LOL ! #Hypocrite

And if she wants to do another bublegum album/music, who are you to tell her what to do ? To degrade her about her age ? Can't you just be happy for her instead of insulting her ? This is just insane.  This fanbase constantly dish her because of what exactly, existing ? She is doing her job, nothing more. You are the toxic one here, putting constantly artists fighting eachothers. This is insane and exhausting... 

Leave Katy alone, she is not here for you but for her fans !  

Archived