đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Is Releasing A California Gurls Sequel

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Also if this is true then 2020’s already blowing my mind: Miley’s bad karma, PCD’s react, LG6, Rihanna (?), Adele (?) and now Katy’s alleged Teenage Prism album.. girl

college basketball fainting GIF by Barstool Sports

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

Kalifornia is not worth celebrating gurl, the place has been revealed as the homeless kapital of the world, while cities like San Francisco are literally covered in faeces, while Harvey Weinstein has exposed Hollywood as the land of rapist apologists.

Gurl, sing about God or sumn else instead :pray:

Suspiria

Why are you all believing this wth?!:saladga:

If I'm not mistaken the license plate is from the Small Talk video: a California license plate that says Good Dog - the "California" and "Good Dog" are clearly unrelated. How could anyone ever think that was a title.

I guess a fan won it? And Katy signed it saying "love and light". Just a positive message. The same way someone might write "best wishes" or "lots of love" on a card or whatever.

I'm disappointed in everyone in this thread who thought this had even a hint of credibility:madge:

2 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

You can never redo a bit of your career. You have to renew your art.

It's like if G was doing a sister song of Just dance it wouldn't work imo. Instead she's adding pages to her great songbook and keep exploring so she remains relevant and interesting. :D 

I would say Bad Romance, but your point is still valid :huntyga:

Blastertoyo
35 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I would say Bad Romance, but your point is still valid :huntyga:

Judas says Hi 

please enlighten me to death

Just now, Blastertoyo said:

Judas says Hi 

I'm talking about second project lead singles :derpga:

G.U.Y responds crying over how Applause is picking on em for being better.

Judas replies with "Although I'm just a holy fool, I'll wash your feet with my hair if you need :D"

G.U.Y: "Wow thanks, you can be ontop any time :creepflop:"

Sexxx Dreams: What did I miss?

Blastertoyo
25 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I'm talking about second project lead singles :derpga:

G.U.Y responds crying over how Applause is picking on em for being better.

Judas replies with "Although I'm just a holy fool, I'll wash your feet with my hair if you need :D"

G.U.Y: "Wow thanks, you can be ontop any time :creepflop:"

Sexxx Dreams: What did I miss?

Bad Romance: I DON'T WANNA BE FRIENDS!

lady gaga hair flip GIF

please enlighten me to death

gagzus

Either she’s desperate for a hit or her label know they can’t make money off her anymore so they’re trying to force her into a direction that made her big.

take if from us Katy girl tryna rehash your old music (ARTPOP) doesn’t bode well with the public

Judas Society

Love & Light sounds nice. I don't mind a listen. But I hope she makes it genuine. Teenage Dream is a genuine album, that's why it works so well and resonates with people. Prism was just her capitalizing on Teenage Dream's light hearted bops which also works but diminishes her artistry. I actually haven't listened to Witness. I've been putting off it coz the singles weren't interesting to me but I might need to listen to it before she releases her next album.

IllusionLover
5 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

You can never redo a bit of your career. You have to renew your art.

It's like if G was doing a sister song of Just dance it wouldn't work imo. Instead she's adding pages to her great songbook and keep exploring so she remains relevant and interesting. :D 

Ok, but Judas and PI resemble a bit of Bad Romance...

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Judas Society
6 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Why are you all believing this wth?!:saladga:

If I'm not mistaken the license plate is from the Small Talk video: a California license plate that says Good Dog - the "California" and "Good Dog" are clearly unrelated. How could anyone ever think that was a title.

I guess a fan won it? And Katy signed it saying "love and light". Just a positive message. The same way someone might write "best wishes" or "lots of love" on a card or whatever.

I'm disappointed in everyone in this thread who thought this had even a hint of credibility:madge:

Tbh, I think most of us aren't KatyCats. You need to be truly involved in a fanbase for a certain amount of time to really know whatever you just said. We are probably just reacting to what is posted by the TS having no clue whatever to where the picture came from.

Serial Chiller
11 hours ago, GypsyVida said:

You're really gonna sit there and say Never Really Over and 365 are boring?

Yes. taylor swift shrug GIF

Archived