rumor

Katy Is Releasing A California Gurls Sequel

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink

ngl, it’s pretty clever to capitalise on the nostalgia people feel about her older music. 

55 minutes ago, HIMe said:

She wants to go back to them bubblegum pop songs while pushing 40? 

KEEP IT :laughga:

calm down. she’s “pushing 40” with a VERY long stick 

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, HIMe said:

She wants to go back to them bubblegum pop songs while pushing 40? 

KEEP IT :laughga:

Hunny she is 35 and looks in her prime :bye:

End Racism Now

A few takes on this :

- California Good Dog is an atrocious title and if this ends up not being a joke I'll just :bradley:

- I know she went through her relatable Live Laugh Love phase but Love&Light is NOT it for an album title :awkney:

- A California Girls sequel is... interesting? It could go either way but it's such an iconic song that it's impossible to top and making a sequel (which sounds more like a rehash) your lead single is... a concept

- I'm all here for old Katy tho

- I'm also all here for high energy, big choruses songs to make a comeback. 2008-2011 has yet to be topped in terms of music and the charts post-2016 have been TRAGIC. Can we get something good for the new decade ?

gumzy3000

This is ridiculous, so she is going to release an album similar to TD because all her other stuff flopped in the last few Years :lmao:bit*h please :wtf:

trolly troll troll

1 hour ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

You can never redo a bit of your career. You have to renew your art.

It's like if G was doing a sister song of Just dance it wouldn't work imo. Instead she's adding pages to her great songbook and keep exploring so she remains relevant and interesting. :D 

After she learned that with Judas

Gaga’s working on ARTPOP’s little sister and now Katy has to jump on the sorority strategy huh.

Lady-Gaga-tweet-copy.jpg

But jk. If she’s doing this I’ll be here for it. I always welcome summer themed songs and she already delivered so bring it and serve us more sis! However an entire album in a month, and named Love& Light when basically that was Prism’s theme.. a reach imo

freemymindARTPOP
1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

ngl, it’s pretty clever to capitalise on the nostalgia people feel about her older music. 

exactly what i was thinking!

in a billie eyelash ruled pop industry we need people like katy and (especially) gaga to come back and deliver bops like in the early 2010s

ive never been a katy fan tho

freemymindARTPOP
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Gaga’s working on ARTPOP’s little sister

i never thought i would hear something like this

im ready

free my mind ARTPOP

you are such an ARTBOP

we need your little sister to not FLOP

otherwise my heart would STOP

:queenga:

i need DJWS on it tho

to really make it ARTPOP 2

lol now im getting my hopes really high cus i love ARTPOP

the best thing ever would be a Born This ARTPOP crossover moment with fashion, wigs, music video, pop music and everything like in 2011-2014

Archived