Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE // Froot — MARINA

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I'm from the moon, what is this game? What's the point? How does it work? I've never tried this so I don't know.

artpopsexual

I'm in :enigma:

Bubblegum Bitch
11 hours ago, Galvon said:

Sorry I'm from the moon, what is this game? What's the point? How does it work? I've never tried this so I don't know.

Nothing difficult: listen to Marina's album "Froot" and rate each song from 1 to 10, you may also give 11 to your fav song, then send me your rates. After the deadline (17.01) I'll count all rates I've received and we'll see which song is a loser and which one — a winner. 

Bubblegum Bitch

24bd3c9424b4ecf70b64d837b7754f327570ada2

Greetings everyone! 
Time goes by and not so slowly, so I'm here to remind you that deadline is almost hereit's 17th of January! Please, do not forget to send me your rates via PM (if you already sent, feel free to ignore this part). 

Also, I'd like to announce that ceremony will take place this Saturday, 18th of January, at 6 p.m. CEST / 11 a.m. EST. Hope you all will be there! :)

@Enzo @Animal Claws @freemymindARTPOP @Glamourpuss @Phaye Monster  @MaryJaneHolland @Joesuda @ARTPOPe @Davian @ProjectJoanne @FfFfFfFF @Blue Madonna @Lumi @LGs LM @Marges @Sneaky @Reginald @ARTPOPsexual @Loeppke @radioactive @GaGaLB

Already filled your PM’s with good luck :vegas:

... T- That’s me saying I already sent mine :derpga:

Archived