@Biggest Fan

@Marges

@Blue Madonna

@Musicisfreedom

@HotLikeMexico

@SimonSays

@Gov Hooka

@LadyxGaGa

Dear participants :hug: . I wanted to inform you that a new rule was added. For convenience,  you don't need to go back to the OP as I will post the new rule right here :kara: .

As I noticed for myself, while listening to the album over and over, my initial perception of songs changed and thus my rates changed. As I found it unfair that I was able to just change my rates while you couldn't, you are now allowed to change your rates for up to 3 songs ( once per song, tho :huntyga: ). This way I think it stays fair for everyone :sara: . And as I write this I swear to y'all that I will also follow that rule :worship2: .

Have a nice day :heart: 

Ew, David!

Gov Hooka

So I’ve been listening to the album nonstop, and my preferences keep changing. That being said, y’all should seriously add Bite Your Teeth to your gym/workout playlists. It goes hard 

TheSlash
52 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

So I’ve been listening to the album nonstop, and my preferences keep changing. That being said, y’all should seriously add Bite Your Teeth to your gym/workout playlists. It goes hard 

Someone finally acknowledging the bop Bite Your Teeth really is :firega: 

Ew, David!

TheSlash

@Giorno Giovanna @Biggest Fan @Blue Madonna @Musicisfreedom @HotLikeMexico @Gov Hooka @LadyxGaGa @Esteban

Dear participants :kara: .

This is your weekly reminder to submit your votes for the 'I Disagree' megarate :heart: . Remember: The very last day to submit is February 7, 2020 up to 6:00pm CEST ! I can't count your votes after that :omg:  :udidnt: 

@Wifey  @HookerOnAChurch   @Widows Kiss @Zeth @LG6IsComing @Killa

Hey there :sara: . This is another reminder that you are still able to take part in this megarate! Read all the rules in the OP :kara: .

Have all a wonderful whatever time of day you have :hug: .

Ew, David!

TheSlash

Dear participants :kara: .

Short info: Due to timing issues on my side I had to postpone the end of submissions a little bit. So to everyone who still hasn't submitted or who's rate might still change, I have good news for you: The submission phase is extended by 12 hours, so the new final date is February 8, 2020 6:00am CEST :pray: .

Spoiler

I know it's not much, but this fit's a thousand times better into my schedule :selena: 

Ew, David!

TheSlash
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Ou a day after the supposed SL’s release :reductive:

FixedT :lana: 

Ew, David!

Archived