Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE: I Disagree - Poppy

TheSlash

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Hello my fellow sistrens and welcome to my very first megarate :tony: . It's time to tribute the already ICONIQUE album 'I Disagree' by Poppy, which was released just today :diane: .

latest?cb=20191229195051

You may already know the rules, but if your mind isn't quite working well or if this is your very first megarate, here are the keypoints:

0. Register for the rate by posting something along the lines of "I'm in" in this thread. If you miss that and you send your rates anyway, I can't count your votes :sweat: .

Spoiler

Please bear with me on this one - I go to work and have uni so I have to keep my stuff organized :duck: .

1. Listen to 'I Disagree' by Poppy on your preferred platform as many times as you want/need to rate. For your convenience here's the album on Spotify:

2. Give each song a rating between 1 and 10. Decimals down to .25 are allowed and highly encouraged :pray: . You can give one song a 0 if it's absolutely horrifying for you to listen to, and you can give one song 11 points to honor your favorite song.

3. Send your rates to me via PN . Do that before or on February 8, 2020 6:00am CEST . After that or in case you posted your rates openly in this thread, your rates won't count!

4. Sit back and relax while I prepare the Ceremony, which will be held on February 15, 2020 5:00pm to 8:00pm CEST :party: 

ATTENTION: NEW RULE!

After you submitted your rates, it is completely normal that preferences change ( especially when there's 4 weeks between submission and the ceremony ). Thus, each participant is allowed to change their rating for up to 3 songs :legend:! Each song's rate only can be changed once, tho :huntyga: . Again, these changes need be sent to me via PN! Any publicly posted change request will make your original rates not taken into account, so be careful!

TRACKLIST

Spoiler

1. Concrete

2. I Disagree

3. BLOODMONEY

4. Anything Like Me

5. Fill the Crown

6. Nothing I Need

7. Sit/Stay

8. Bite Your Teeth

9. Sick of the Sun

10. Don't Go Outside

PARTICIPANTS

MIGHT BE INTERESTED

THE SUBMISSION PHASE IS OVER!

Find all the information about the ceremony here: Ceremony info :pray: 

Ew, David!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giorno Giovanna

bish why didn't you tag me :grr:

i want to participate obviously :teehee::huntyga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

bish why didn't you tag me :grr:

i want to participate obviously :teehee::huntyga:

I knew I forgot smth :duck: 

Ew, David!

Giorno Giovanna
Just now, Enzo said:

Not a tag? :triggered:

ikr 

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

TheSlash

So, tagged everyone I could think of. I hope I didn't forget anyone :sweat: . Also, sorry for that, I knew I forgot smth, just couldn't tell :deadbanana: 

Ew, David!

TheSlash

Soooo, I'm gonna be absent for a few hours :awkney: . But don't hesitate to register and send your votes. I will catch up as soon as I can :sara: .

Ew, David!

LadyxGaGa

the end of this album is truly what ties it all together. it’s deff a front to back listen because of how cohesive it is. 9/10

TheSlash
3 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

the end of this album is truly what ties it all together. it’s deff a front to back listen because of how cohesive it is. 9/10

Do you want to participate? If so, please say so and send me your ratings via PN :).

Public ratings won't be taken into account :koons:

Ew, David!

Archived