💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE: I Disagree - Poppy

TheSlash

Featured Posts

TheSlash

@Giorno Giovanna @Biggest Fan @Blue Madonna @Musicisfreedom @HotLikeMexico @Gov Hooka @LadyxGaGa @Esteban @Poker @BrothaGaga

Dear participants :kara: .

This is your weekly reminder to submit your votes for the 'I Disagree' megarate :heart: . Remember: The very last day to submit is February 8, 2020 up to 6:00am CEST, so it's only roughly 2 weeks to still vote :udidnt:  ! I can't count your votes after that :omg:  :ohno:  

@Wifey  @HookerOnAChurch   @Widows Kiss @Zeth @LG6IsComing @Killa

Hey there :sara: . This is another reminder that you are still able to take part in this megarate! Hurry, only 2 weeks left to take part! Read all the rules in the OP :kara: .

Have all a wonderful whatever time of day you have :hug: .

Ew, David!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

@Giorno Giovanna @Biggest Fan @Blue Madonna @Musicisfreedom @HotLikeMexico @Gov Hooka @LadyxGaGa @Esteban

This is your weekly reminder to submit your votes for the 'I Disagree' megarate :heart: . Remember: The very last day to submit is February 8, 2020 up to 6:00am CEST. It's in only one week, so please hurry:udidnt:  ! I can't count your votes after that :omg:  :ohno:  

Spoiler

Also, currently there's a tie between 2 songs and I don't want that :awkney: 

Hey there :sara: . This is another reminder that you are still able to take part in this megarate! Hurry, only one week left to take part :ohno: ! Read all the rules in the OP :kara: .

Ew, David!

TheSlash

@Giorno Giovanna @Biggest Fan @Blue Madonna  @HotLikeMexico @Gov Hooka @LadyxGaGa

This is your last reminder to submit your votes for the 'I Disagree' megarate :heart: . Remember: The very last day to submit is February 8, 2020 up to 6:00am CEST. That's in 2 days :udidnt:  ! I can't count your votes after that :omg:  :ohno:  

Hey there :sara: . This is your last reminder that you are still able to take part in this megarate! Hurry, only 2 days left to take part :ohno: ! Read all the rules in the OP :kara: .

Ew, David!

Biggest Fan
5 hours ago, TheSlash said:

@Giorno Giovanna @Biggest Fan @Blue Madonna  @HotLikeMexico @Gov Hooka @LadyxGaGa

This is your last reminder to submit your votes for the 'I Disagree' megarate :heart: . Remember: The very last day to submit is February 8, 2020 up to 6:00am CEST. That's in 2 days :udidnt:  ! I can't count your votes after that :omg:  :ohno:  

Hey there :sara: . This is your last reminder that you are still able to take part in this megarate! Hurry, only 2 days left to take part :ohno: ! Read all the rules in the OP :kara: .

Thanks for ur patience 

🤖

BlackCrown

I know there's only 2 days left but I wanna participate ! :party:

Her album is fire :firega:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

TheSlash
13 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

I know there's only 2 days left but I wanna participate ! :party:

Her album is fire :firega:

It's never too late to join the party :party: :firega:

Spoiler

Unless it'd be after the deadline :poot:

Ew, David!

TheSlash

Dear participants, this is the last post for this megarate before the ceremony as the submission phase is officially over :udidnt: ! From 16 registered raters ( myself included ), 13 submitted their rates and thank god, there's no tie :pray: .

Spoiler

To the ones not submitting, despite being reminded weekly

angry tyra banks GIF

Spoiler

Jk, ofc :stalkga:  :poot: 

Now, the wait begins. Due to the time not being the best for all time zones ( especially for the Australian LMs :wtfga: ), I shifted it to a later time.

The ceremony will be held on February 15, 2020 from 7:00pm to around 10:00pm CET

Converted into the most important time zones ( for this cult site at least :giggle: ):

February 15, 2020 from 10:00am to 01:00pm PST

February 15, 2020 from 01:00pm to 4:00pm EST

February 15, 2020 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm GMT

February 16, 2020 from 5:00am to 8:00am AEDT

Don't worry, y'all will get notified the day before the ceremony when I create the thread :lana: .

I already wanna thank everyone who sent their rates to make this possible and I wish you a wonderful week 'til the start of the ceremony :kara:  :heart: 

Ew, David!

BlackCrown

Noooo, I should have known that I'd never have the time to do it in 2days :messga:

Sorry ! Next time I'll come earlier :vegas:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

Noooo, I should have known that I'd never have the time to do it in 2days :messga:

Sorry ! Next time I'll come earlier :vegas:

Everything's fine :kara: . Not everyone has the time to submit the rates, well, in time :selena:.

Ew, David!

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

@TheSlash NOO I WAS WAITING AS LONG AS POSSIBLE SO I COULD GET TO KNOW IT WELL BECAUSE IT'S SUCH A NEW ALBUM :giveup:

can I send you them right now? :giveup:

Usually no, bc the submission phase is over :saladga: . But you couldn't decide first if you wanna take part in, so I make an exception and will give you that time :heart: . Also, you're a day late, nothing too far off :lana: 

Spoiler

But don't let this become a habit

Images I Disagree GIF by Sumerian Records

Ew, David!

TheSlash

To all the others who didn't vote: This was an exception, bc @Blue Madonna wasn't sure if participating first. No other exceptions will be made :grr: .

Ew, David!

Archived