series

AJ and the Queen (OUT NOW)

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

I’m very excited to see the LOOKS and NUMBERS the most. I’m wondering if it’s releasing all at once or if it’s gonna be a week-by-week release.

We’re also getting a new album tomorrow too supposedly 

Just now, gagzus said:

I’m very excited to see the LOOKS and NUMBERS the most. I’m wondering if it’s releasing all at once or if it’s gonna be a week-by-week release

It's at once.

gagzus
2 minutes ago, chipz said:

It's at once.

Ngl I was hoping it was gonna be a weekly release because it would’ve probably kept us busy till the season 12 release lol

2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Ngl I was hoping it was gonna be a weekly release because it would’ve probably kept us busy till the season 12 release lol

We're usually watching an episode per night together with my man before we go to sleep and stuff. :ally:

COOOK
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

We can watch an episode weekly, works for our self-control but :saladga:

gagzus
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

We can watch an episode weekly, works for our self-control but :saladga:

We should all do a discord or whatever you can do nowadays and watch an episode a week. if we have enough self control haha

COOOK
6 minutes ago, gagzus said:

We’re also getting a new album tomorrow too supposedly 

A stand-alone Ru album? I knew he was debuting new music on the show but this :bradley:. Ready for yet another workout playlist update.

TEAS lol

COOOK
Just now, gagzus said:

We should all do a discord or whatever you can do nowadays and watch an episode a week. if we have enough self control haha

Okay, weekly may be a bit of a stretch for our self control but how about, say... one ep per two/three days :oops:

gagzus
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

A stand-alone Ru album? I knew he was debuting new music on the show but this :bradley:. Ready for yet another workout playlist update.

TEAS lol

Well he’s made some new original music because all his biggest songs from his old record label that he reworked and all his big ones with Lucien are re-done too on his last few remix albums (ngl a lot of the remixes are better than the originals 💀) so this will be another original album for the first time in like 4 years woo! Hopefully we get more Markaholic and KUMMERSPECK productions. Imagine if he got enough money to work with top 40 producers ooo girl. 

5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Okay, weekly may be a bit of a stretch for our self control but how about, say... one ep per two/three days :oops:

Yeah every few days is more likely haha I was just saying one a week because the season doesn’t start for another month and half yet

COOOK
11 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Well he’s made some new original music because all his biggest songs from his old record label that he reworked and all his big ones with Lucien are re-done too on his last few remix albums (ngl a lot of the remixes are better than the originals 💀) so this will be another original album for the first time in like 4 years woo!

Yeah, she milked to the last drop almost every track of her entire discography, other pop ladies can't relate :ally: and hopefully they're fierce enough to make it to the Drag Race runway.

13 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Hopefully we get more Markaholic and KUMMERSPECK productions.

This is what I expect :lolly: Ru can easily afford bookings with those other producers too, I still can't figure out why doesn't he go down that route

RAMROD

Will watxh. Happy that Ru actually do something again, like full drag stuffs. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagzus
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

@gagzus it’s here sis!

Haven’t heard it in full yet but  can you hear Category Is (S9 runway version) in London?

Omg not my tea about him dropping a new album being true. Gonna listen to it now and watch AJATQ in the morning. I love the album cover he looks so SNATCHED.

EDIT:

i love that DRUK inspired him a bit too because the whole album  fully gives me old school U.K. house teas. Any bets they’re gonna use a cast remix of London for DRUK season 2’s finale song and I can see I’m A Winner Baby or Blessed being the AS5 finale remix but Super Sexy Lady is legit my fave on the album and I hope it gets used at some point. 

Archived