💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Schitt’s Creek

Mister G

Featured Posts

Mister G

Tonight is the season premiere of this beloved sitcom entering it’s 6th and final season. Feels like we all grew up with The Rose Family these past 6 years.

p17653956_b_v8_aa.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyVida

I've never watched this show but I've heard it's good. Which streaming service is it on?

Also I have to laugh @ "Rosebud Motel"

Stream COWBOY CARTER

dek0de
1 minute ago, GypsyVida said:

I've never watched this show but I've heard it's good. Which streaming service is it on?

Also I have to laugh @ "Rosebud Motel"

The last 5 seasons are on Netflix. The 6th season can be streamed live through the Channel it airs on in your country. I know for me I use Pop!

GypsyVida
Just now, agag ydal said:

The last 5 seasons are on Netflix. The 6th season can be streamed live through the Channel it airs on in your country. I know for me I use Pop!

ooo period. Maybe I'll start watching 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

dek0de
Just now, GypsyVida said:

ooo period. Maybe I'll start watching 

I believe as of rn the new season is only available to stream live in the US and Canada.

Mister G
7 minutes ago, agag ydal said:

UGH IM SO HAPPY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME. I love this series. 

I know I’m going to be a mess once it’s over.

TimisaMonster

Why does this happen to the good shows 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Creyk
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

It was actually the decision of the show creator to end it while it's still in a popular phase because he wants to use it as a jumping off point for other carreer opportunities.

Mister G
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

They agreed to end it on a high note while it still has its magic to avoid running it into the ground. Better this way, while disappointing, so that it doesn’t end with repetitive storylines. Dan Levy mentioned that he didn’t want to risk running into the territory of the same thing over and over again after the characters have grown as much as they possibly could.

SKANK

giphy.gif

The Canadian government should face the harshest of UN sanctions for allowing Moria Rose to absquatulate our screens.

• 2 months later...
Mister G

Oh Hello Schittheads. I hope everyone is staying safe and keeping busy as well as they can during this massive quarantine.

For beloved fans of the series, this is just a reminder that next Tuesday is the Series Finale followed by a special behind the scenes film about filming the final season.

I’m getting goosebumps writing about this. It’s been quite the journey for the Rose Family. Best Wishes; Warmest Regards. :bradley:

DontDoubtDavid

Idk, I have mixed emotions about the finale, mostly disappointed. Call me a prude if you must, but idk, the whole "happy ending" scenario felt out of place and inappropriate in this episode. Got lots of thoughts on it, but I won't go there, lol. As a whole, the show will still always be one of my favorites.

Archived