Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My Lifechanging M&G Experience

thefamefatale

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

Thank you for sharing your story and your photo! I met you at the M&G and backstage tour – I was in the pink tulle dress. 

I remember you had a special M&G experience with her, but I didn't know your specific story. That's very touching. I'm glad you could tell her those things and that she responded so warmly. :heart: That took a lot of courage on your part! I'm truly sorrow for your loss and all of the pain you've had to endure. One of my favorite parts of the concert actually was meeting other fans and seeing how truly wonderful everyone is in person. 

I agree that Jennifer was super sweet, and I loved the tour (we got to meet Sloan and her cute pup!), and the reception food was pretty decent too! I liked the meatballs and bruschetta. 

My own interaction with Gaga was good in that she was a total sweetheart, but I was rushed through like a head of cattle, and the photo was taken rather abruptly (we were in the middle of a conversation), and then when I was finishing off our convo after, her bodyguard grabbed me and pulled me away. That left a sour experience in my heart, but it's not her fault. You look awesome in your picture. I am never ever sharing mine. It not only is the worst picture of me ever in existence, because we weren't ready for it, but Gaga looks horrible too – for real. I showed my friend, and even she had to agree, and she wondered if Gaga might fire the photographer after that. :fail:

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

So happy you got to share this with her. M&G's can be very stressful and intimidating and I'm so glad you were able to share your feelings the way you did. You must've radiated nothing but love and pure joy (just like your post does) and Gaga and her team picked up that energy too. 

So sorry you have to miss your father but I hope this will make your bound even more powerful and the memories even stronger.

And the picture is stunning too! 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RAMROD

That is beautiful @thefamefatale  ,  thank you for sharing your story with us.

Did your knees went jelly when she stares at you with her naked eyes? :gaycat:

Also, how does she smells like hat evening? Potpourri? :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

That's a wonderful story, thank you for sharing :heart:

I'm so sorry for the pain you've gone through, but happy that Gaga has helped you and that meeting her was everything you hoped

1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Stories like these make me want to go to Enigma SO badly! :messga:

Me too

18 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yes I went in February!

Omg! Did you ever record some awesome footage? 

thefamefatale
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

So happy you got to share this with her. M&G's can be very stressful and intimidating and I'm so glad you were able to share your feelings the way you did. You must've radiated nothing but love and pure joy (just like your post does) and Gaga and her team picked up that energy too. 

So sorry you have to miss your father but I hope this will make your bound even more powerful and the memories even stronger.

And the picture is stunning too! 

thank you so so so much. 

don't be a drag

thefamefatale
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

That is beautiful @thefamefatale  ,  thank you for sharing your story with us.

Did your knees went jelly when she stares at you with her naked eyes? :gaycat:

Also, how does she smells like hat evening? Potpourri? :flower:

ohyes my knees were about to give out! my heart skipped a beat when we made eye contact. i loved it. loved!!!! the way she slowly pulled her glasses down the bridge of her nose killed me

don't be a drag

Bradley
2 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Omg did you go??

I did it's the best show I have ever seen and I've seen quite a number. :bradley:

I would rank it above Joanne World Tour and Beyonce's last joint tour with Jay-Z. :bradley:

Zilla

Aw I'm so glad that you got to tell her everything :wub:

I lost my dad when I was 15 so that resonates with me too. If you ever want to talk about it, my PM's are open. Not easy for sure.

I'm so so so so happy for you!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

thefamefatale
59 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Aw I'm so glad that you got to tell her everything :wub:

I lost my dad when I was 15 so that resonates with me too. If you ever want to talk about it, my PM's are open. Not easy for sure.

I'm so so so so happy for you!

thank you so much angel and i’m so sorry for your loss. losing a parent is hard. very hard. but now knowing gaga is aware of what she did for him, someone 20 years older than her, makes my heart full. he looked up to her and cited her as his hero hundreds of times. he listened to ARTPOP with me front to back hundreds of times, TFM, Joanne, BTW, TF. ahh, miss him so much. hope you are coping okay. 

don't be a drag

1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Omg! Did you ever record some awesome footage? 

I have a bunch of short videos, yeah. I was front row (per usual :firega:). 

Modern Ecstasy2

Thank you for sharing your beautiful experience with us :heart:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Archived