Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

ARTPOP re-release Unboxing

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

1ooo d0veZ

Why would ANYONE care? The fact she even took **** this far still irks me. You knew what it was in 2013. Stand by your ****.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1ooo d0veZ
4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This whole album package (original and new) looks so cheap. Sorry but the only good thing about it is the front pic. Everything else seems so lazy and so out of the place. That booklet literally looks like something kids would do for their school project if the theme was “modern art book”. 

I knew the era was doomed when she went from the announcement photo to that.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

pachinko
13 hours ago, Suuus said:

I have the special edition too how many times have u watched the itunes festival dvd i love it so much

Wait there is a DVD of that?!?!

14 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

I'm not sure if someone already posted this, but I think you guys should see it.

Also I don't know if this is the right tag, but whatever.

Original version unboxing

What's up with the font?? Did Joanne sneaked her typewriter while editing the booklet :triggered:

EDIT: Someone said in the comments that Argentina is releasing one with the Xtina version. :vegas: 

I noticed that it doesn’t have the metallic lettering on the cover anymore.. 

The typewriter font makes it look like it was done on an Instagram story :derpga:

1 hour ago, pachinko said:

Wait there is a DVD of that?!?!

Yes it comes with the special edition ARTPOP album

crisTEAne

that

giphy.gif

font omg 

and they didn't even bother with the last page

jfc

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

RichAssPiss

They should have re-released with a Brooklyn Nights after it was cut from the tracklist last minute upon initial release.

GagaUnderYou
On 1/6/2020 at 8:47 PM, RAMROD said:

But Gaga is a woman, and super mega popular one that is, obviously the repercussions is harder on her :saladga:

Ain’t nobody guilt shame all those other artists, especially not the men. But somehow they did to Gaga. :triggered:

Like, I am not condoning it, yes, it is a missteps in her career.  But it shouldn’t go this far that Gaga had to remove the track off the album.

Gaga is powerful enough to change that standard. Push the boundaries which I'm sure she was trying to do anyways when she decided to work with him. It just back fired because we now live in a very politically correct society where every action is scrutinized especially when you are in the public eye. 

GagaUnderYou
4 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

They should have re-released with a Brooklyn Nights after it was cut from the tracklist last minute upon initial release.

& I'm sure it would have boosted sales with superfans wanting to collect them. 

On 1/6/2020 at 3:26 PM, Suuus said:

I have the special edition too how many times have u watched the itunes festival dvd i love it so much

where do U get the itunes festival dvd wow where do u buy this

36 minutes ago, June said:

where do U get the itunes festival dvd wow where do u buy this

It comes with the special edition ARTPOP album 

bluemonkey

Honestly this is rather ridiculous, it’s not like she didn’t know or had people to inform her, it’s been widely known throughout the biz for many years. Then it doesn’t help that she is groping and going under him in performances, she must be in a trance to not know what she’s getting into. 

the whole point is, she’s an artist and made a creative decision that she felt was good at the time but now it’s not. I don’t think she needed to censor herself like that, I mean it’s art. So are we gonna ban violence in movies because that supports (insert bad guy). No one had a problem with it back then but people have a problem with it now? I get it’s to cut him off financially but lately everything has been a witch hunt since the Weinstein and everyone is demanding movies get erased or such and such, it’s exhausting.

JazzGa

I think it's weak that Gaga deleted her song with R. Kelly but of course will not delete stuff she did with Terry Richardson, Bruce Weber, Mario Testino, or T.I.

She shouldn't delete any of it, because you can't delete all of it.  For that reason, Do What U Want should continue to live.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived