What`s the difference?

No dwuw

No pink foil on the front

Some font changes

I remember getting my copy years ago it was a DREAM

Ew.

Davian
8 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

Someone said in the comments that Argentina is releasing one with the Xtina version. :vegas: 

I read this too, but don’t know if it’s true. Otherwise I somehow need to get one of those omg:giveup::giveup:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Regina George

This whole album package (original and new) looks so cheap. Sorry but the only good thing about it is the front pic. Everything else seems so lazy and so out of the place. That booklet literally looks like something kids would do for their school project if the theme was “modern art book”. 

Sepsami
26 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This whole album package (original and new) looks so cheap. Sorry but the only good thing about it is the front pic. Everything else seems so lazy and so out of the place. That booklet literally looks like something kids would do for their school project if the theme was “modern art book”. 

damn you really are regina george :selena:

But I lowkey agree with all you said, the album cover deserves more than this :madge:

Regina George
10 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

damn you really are regina george :selena:

But I lowkey agree with all you said, the album cover deserves more than this :madge:

:laughga:

But honestly I think I’d be able to make better looking cd without any real design knowledge.. 

Sepsami
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

:laughga:

But honestly I think I’d be able to make better looking cd without any real design knowledge.. 

AnimatedWelloffBronco-small.gif

:selena:

Duella Dvil
10 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

I'm not sure if someone already posted this, but I think you guys should see it.

Also I don't know if this is the right tag, but whatever.

Original version unboxing

What's up with the font?? Did Joanne sneaked her typewriter while editing the booklet :triggered:

EDIT: Someone said in the comments that Argentina is releasing one with the Xtina version. :vegas: 

The fact that I literally scoured the internet to FIND THE ORIGINAL FONT that they just ... got rid of ... For the the poster and promo content for my ARTPOP show CELEBRATING THE RE-RELEASE (it had Evah Destruction we had an adorable monster mome where we danced like it was the ARTRAVE to PartyNauseauos back stage)... I should be running promo and production for ARTPOP products forever

www.instagram.com/theduella666

sillynate
9 hours ago, Reginald said:

Hold onto your foil editions, hennies! :gaysia:

They’ll become rare treasures like Madonna’s SEX book :giveup:

I don't like it. The fonts, the paper and most of all a missing song, they could replace it with another.

I'm glad I have the original album and I bought it on the very 1st day of the release in 2013.:queenga:

sillynate
9 hours ago, Edonis said:

Lowkey I've always wondered why the album booklet didn't use the cursive font seen on the single covers

I swear I read somewhere that the single’s fonts were actually hand written by the directors of the videos :giveup: 

so Inez or Vinoodh wrote Applause (Dope too?)

Terry wrote Do What U Want 

Venus is tricky because it’s written in a typewriter font but has Steven Klein’s signature on it because he did the photo shoot even though Ruth Hogben was supposed to direct the video 

and Gaga herself wrote G.U.Y. 

Justice for Jeff Koons to write ARTPOP on the album cover :giveup:

Max

I never had the non foil edition, only the foil, and I think the non foil ones weren‘t even available here so I hope I get a non foil delivered on thursday. I also ordered my 10th foil edition today :vegas:

Archived