💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

ARTPOP re-release Unboxing

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

This is so relaxing for me lmao I'm going to watch more

I like the font change but I don't like the placement of song titles on the back, should be in the middle of the bars like before

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

Lowkey I've always wondered why the album booklet didn't use the cursive font seen on the single covers

No ****s, and don't get me started how they didn't include the Xtina version. But then again, I heard R Kelly would get royalties on that regardless. Oh well :/ 

Her best album has been mistreated even since the era of its production and is still being butchered almost a decade later. Shame.

GagaUnderYou

ART should not be allowed to be edited like this. Ruins the masterpiece that is ARTPOP. 

All the other artists who worked with R. Kelly still have their tracks up. R. Kelly sucks but DWUW is an amazing song. Top 5 from ARTPOP for sure. 

Smother Em Eh

That track list font is giving me Joanne vibes :wtfga:

I like it but I’m just so glad I bought the CD when I did. Now I can enjoy DWUW anytime I want to! :music:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

RAMROD

Thanks for this.

I  am getting one anyway since I am a collector :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
49 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

ART should not be allowed to be edited like this. Ruins the masterpiece that is ARTPOP. 

All the other artists who worked with R. Kelly still have their tracks up. R. Kelly sucks but DWUW is an amazing song. Top 5 from ARTPOP for sure. 

But Gaga is a woman, and super mega popular one that is, obviously the repercussions is harder on her :saladga:

Ain’t nobody guilt shame all those other artists, especially not the men. But somehow they did to Gaga. :triggered:

Like, I am not condoning it, yes, it is a missteps in her career.  But it shouldn’t go this far that Gaga had to remove the track off the album.

nenhures
21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

But Gaga is a woman, and super mega popular one that is, obviously the repercussions is harder on her :saladga:

Ain’t nobody guilt shame all those other artists, especially not the men. But somehow they did to Gaga. :triggered:

Like, I am not condoning it, yes, it is a missteps in her career.  But it shouldn’t go this far that Gaga had to remove the track off the album.

I think more than anything her removing the track from the album was a) to acknowledge that she doesn't condone his actions and supports his victims and b) he has credits on the song and makes money off of every purchase, every stream, etc even if she put the solo version of DWUW or the duet with Xtina, so while yes it's about the judgement she's going to receive but it's also about stopping him from profiting off of that song and thus indirectly supporting him financially.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

I think more than anything her removing the track from the album was a) to acknowledge that she doesn't condone his actions and supports his victims and b) he has credits on the song and makes money off of every purchase, every stream, etc even if she put the solo version of DWUW or the duet with Xtina, so while yes it's about the judgement she's going to receive but it's also about stopping him from profiting off of that song and thus indirectly supporting him financially.

In that case, that is credits to her than anything :applause:

A mess, the tracklist in the back cover looks so messy, the new font on booklet looks ugly, and why does "Twista" starts at a new line?  Interscope really needs to fire the designer for this one.

Archived