Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Vancouver station: EVERY HOUR!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

Idk if the aesthetic is giving me this old vibes of 80s artists releasing songs and everyone waiting for radios?

Prob bc we expect a different version

another shot before we kiss the other side

La Rosalia
56 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

@_Scheisse do you happen to have the digital sales for Dance Monkey the past 2 weeks and No Time To Die's first week (its first week was just one day btw, it was released on a Thursday - I know it did 25k in its first full week)

I'm trying to set up the right formula to calculate SL based on :poot:

Yes, I’ll post this in an hour or so.

ArtGagaPop
32 minutes ago, Miaou said:

I’m so excited to read @Gypsy Life posts tomorrow :giveup: the updates from you have always slayage numbers :giveup:

Ready for @Gypsy Lifeto casually come in and post amazing news and cure this thread in the middle of meltdowns and irrelevant fights. Also don't forget to use this gif:
tenor.gif

Gypsy Life

Do the BTS bots check what they're buying before buying it? Literally all of their songs increasing except the one they released a MV for (and actually has a chance to chart), and it's tumbling :rip:

ArtGagaPop

NRJ Sweden has played alot of Gaga classics today/yesterday and they usually only play her like once/twice a day if she doesn't have a current song out. TEOG/Alejandro/Poker Face/Paparazzi/Just Dance and Bad Romance were all played today, hopefully they are getting ready to spin Stupid Love every hour tomorrow. :ally:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived