💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I honestly love the song, but I hope they reconstructed that chorus. 

The instrumental is different.

He said he didn’t notice that big of a change in lyrics at his first and only listen though.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

While yall wait for something that's is not gonna happen, stream this bop.
Dance pop music done RIGHT :whitney: (currently #1 on radio in Poland, the TASTE :enigma:)

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

ARTPOPNick
4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

He said he didn’t notice that big of a change in lyrics at his first and only listen though.

Probably after Boys Noise came into the picture.. He might made a new instrumental instead of the sample she used in the chorus

ferretti
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I have a friend who is friends with Bobby, lol. He told me the leaked version is at least 98% the same version, but maybe small bits have changed?

Honestly, I don't really believe him, so I didn't bother posting about it. But he DOES know Bobby so maybe there's truth in it, who knows.

disco stick tester, inquire within

1 minute ago, ferretti said:

I have a friend who is friends with Bobby, lol. He told me the leaked version is at least 98% the same version, but maybe small bits have changed?

Honestly, I don't really believe him, so I didn't bother posting about it. But he DOES know Bobby so maybe there's truth in it, who knows.

When i hear someone say "instrumental changes " these could be the song only being cleaner a only 1 new instrumental though. Also sometimes you pick different things when you hear the song at different times so ... idk if it’s major. probably not .

Thrasher

Here's to hope Gaga breaks her eternal string of #2s here in Italy

giphy.gif

But with Stupid Love as the lead, well

giphy.gif

“Come over, when you’re sober”

3 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Probably after Boys Noise came into the picture.. He might made a new instrumental instead of the sample she used in the chorus

I guess they made some tweaks but i don’t believe it changed MUCH... y’all will see soon as i didn’t listen to the leaked version.

ferretti
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

When i hear someone say "instrumental changes " these could be the song only being cleaner a only 1 new instrumental though. Also sometimes you pick different things when you hear the song at different times so ... idk if it’s major. probably not .

Yeah, that means literally nothing to me. lol. I don't have the ear for things like that.

I'm honestly so excited to finally hear the official release and then go back and listen to the leak. I downloaded it when it came out and have just waited for these long weeks :wtfga:. I'm a MASOCHIST :classy:.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Gypsy Life
52 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Would you guys be here for it if Stupid Love performs like P!nk lead from her sixth album, Blow Me (One Last Kiss)?

58-9-10-10-10-11-12-12-11-6-5-5-5-9-9-10-12-15-16-18-27-30-35-44-47-47-47-// (27 weeks)

She was 33 at that time as well :enigma:

This suggests it'd still be top 20 in July, when it's unlikely it even makes it to March.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived