Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

TheArcher

Female albums with the most weeks in the top 10 on the Billboard 200 this century: 

#1. 21 — 84

#2. 1989 — 59

#3. Fearless — 58

#4. The Fame — 51

#5. WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? — 43*

Arturo

Wow I just listened to Shallow after maybe a couple weeks of not doing so and this song truly is perfection. Perhaps the best song ever created? She really did that. So glad it SMASHED. Not everyone has that. :heart:

DeanWinchester
21 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

The Cure - 282,718,837

The Cure - 282,804,086 (+85,249)

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Australia :

ASIB has now surpassed Céline Dion's The Colour Of My Love, Guns N' Roses's Greatest Hits and Moby's Play, becoming the 59th biggest album of all time in Australia 

15 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

The delays and postpones came with a reason (only they know) the leak wont be that big of a deal if SL is the lead, they only have to come with a proper promotion because other than stans and a couple of people, nobody is really aware of it, this whole thing could in fact give her even more hype, they just have to know how to make something out of it.

Agree to disagree. 

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, Doot said:

Alright let's not get too crazy :poot:

How is it too crazy when it’s the most awarded song of all times, praised by critics, praised by this fanbase (clowns but still) and praised by the gp, it’s also one of the biggest smash hits of 2018/2019 and one of Gaga’s signature songs? It’s very appropriate to call it that. So thank you @Arturo for recognizing this. 
:hor:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived