charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

"The Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media category at the Grammys is a hotly contested one this year, with the Elton John Rocketman biopic’s ST going up against A Star Is Born, The Lion King, Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Americaand Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.  A Star Is Born, which dropped in 2018, has racked up seven total noms and last year won for best Pop/Duo Group Performance, Best Song Written for Visual Media (both for “Shallow”). So basically you’ve got Sir Elton, Lady Gaga, Disney and Post Malone all in the mix, not to mention a contender for the Oscar Best Picture (with a ST co-curated by the director). The stakes are high here, and word has it that Tarantino and Elton, in particular, are very keen to take this trophy. Stay tuned."

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319509&title=GRAMMY-SOUNDTRACK-BATTLE%3A-ROCKETS-AND-LIONS-AND-GAGA%2C-OH-MY

:selena:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Doncho
3 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

"The Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media category at the Grammys is a hotly contested one this year, with the Elton John Rocketman biopic’s ST going up against A Star Is Born, The Lion King, Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Americaand Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.  A Star Is Born, which dropped in 2018, has racked up seven total noms and last year won for best Pop/Duo Group Performance, Best Song Written for Visual Media (both for “Shallow”). So basically you’ve got Sir Elton, Lady Gaga, Disney and Post Malone all in the mix, not to mention a contender for the Oscar Best Picture (with a ST co-curated by the director). The stakes are high here, and word has it that Tarantino and Elton, in particular, are very keen to take this trophy. Stay tuned."

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319509&title=GRAMMY-SOUNDTRACK-BATTLE%3A-ROCKETS-AND-LIONS-AND-GAGA%2C-OH-MY

:selena:

Not happening. Gaga is getting it

source.gif

Fame Romance
10 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Two years ago I was waiting for Gags in my JWT show :bradley:

Feels so far away tbh

You lucky Catalonia fads :madge:

Demi debuting her lead single at the Grammys.

Is it being released the 17 or the 24 though that's what I want to know. 

Biagio2103

You guys are delusional is you think Gaga is losing either Song for VM or Compilation Soundtrack, it's way too obvious after the Oscars nominations. Spirit wasn't nominated and Rocketman barely got 1 for Original Song. The Oscars current race won't affect ASIB, just like it didn't affect TGS and Black Panther from winning last year.

I'm only good at being bad

when this video probably took like 10 minutes to make, only to be used to boost the album numbers on the B200 :lmao:  GO SELENA 

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I wonder if Tusa will happen in Canada and in the US.

It won’t because Dance Monkey is their token international song for the year.  :ladyhaha:

11 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

It won’t because Dance Monkey is their token international song for the year.  :ladyhaha:

At least Dance monkey has already spent 7 weeks at #1 here in Canada, when it has yet to hit #1 in the US :air: 

Doncho
35 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

You guys are delusional is you think Gaga is losing either Song for VM or Compilation Soundtrack, it's way too obvious after the Oscars nominations. Spirit wasn't nominated and Rocketman barely got 1 for Original Song. The Oscars current race won't affect ASIB, just like it didn't affect TGS and Black Panther from winning last year.

Exactly. But we dont know about Song for VM though. No movie has won this category twice yet. Hopefully ASIB is the first one to do so :ally:

Thrasher
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Demi debuting her lead single at the Grammys.

Is it being released the 17 or the 24 though that's what I want to know. 

They’re making Demi Lovato perform new music despite having 0 noms? 

The performers list should be very weak this year, they used to make such exceptions just for someone as big as Adele or JT comeback in 2013. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

PerfectGUY

Can someone please indicate me why it is so hard for international singers (singing in English, such as Dua Lipa) to make it in the US ???

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived