Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PACGAGA
2 hours ago, Brie Candy said:

It is really funny bey stans calling ASIB a "safe remake" while Lion King (animated movie) is one of the biggest and most relevant projects from Disney. 

I like how the narrative of excuses coming from OGHs have been changing over the past months:

Before ASIB release: "Oh wow this will be a mess, third remake??? Not gonna work it lol she is over".

After ASIB success: "She just won all of that accolades because she is using a movie and a soundtrack to save her career. Its pretty easy to have a hit with a movie".

Now, after 12092190219021 soundtracks and movies with pop divas having less impact than ASIB: "A safe remake, lets talk about Vegas!".

Idk why you’re putting the blame on the Hive when that tweet was from a swiftie...

derpmonster
24 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

That James guy from twitter who’s always tweeting about LG6 got a job at Tidal. He better inflate those LG6 numbers.  :ladyhaha:

Yes we want those 2 extra points for ha #1 debut :diane:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

AM US

7. Yummy (-2)

I wonder if this will be a promo single or w/e they call it

Matteo Remondi
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Sis we’ll be in the same case 

No, we’ll fight for top20

FRANZGA

Bad Romance is now the 3rd track in Gaga's Spotify Page..

Born This Way also rose over Telephone..

ever since Million Reasons hit 400M, MR's recurrent streams fell from 280k-310k daily to 250k-260k daily (which is below BR and on par with PF's) won't be surprised if MR fell to no.5 spot in the coming months if the trend continues

ever since Decade-End Playlists, BTW's recurrent streams rose from 140k-160k daily to 160k-190k daily (which is now ahead of Telephone's recurrent streams)

FRANZGA
3 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Sis we’ll be in the same case 

a top5 is GREAT if and only if (the song is great and that it won't free-fall and bleed ala YUCKY)

KatieJudasGaga4

I love how this thread always changes the name of a song that sucks or underperforms. I love the humor :lmao:

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived