💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Totally forgot I had this in my phone. It’s the time between an artist’s first and last time topping the Hot 100 (starting from the first week the song hit #1 and including groups and features).

Mariah - 29 years 4 months 17 days

Cher - 27 years 4 months 7 days

Beyoncé- 17 years 6 months 6 days

Madonna - 15 years 8 months  25 days

Britney - 12 years 3 months 0 days

Christina - 12 years 1 month 10 days

P!nk - 11 years 10 months 11 days

Gaga - 10 years 1 month 23 days

Rihanna- 9 years 9 months 23 days

Katy - 5 years 7 months 3 days

Taylor - 5 years 0 months 15 days

Jennifer - 3 years 7 months 27 days

Halsey - 2 years 4 months 9 days

Camila - 1 year 7 months 4 days

Cardi - 0 years 11 months 22 days

Ariana - 0 years 2 months 16 days

Gaga drop LG6 I’m bored.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lifeasgeorge

QOXDLDLCSPXMWND selena fans are giving **** pics on Twitter if you prove that you’re streaming Rare :ladyhaha:

I would link but I don’t want to get in trouble :oops:

live and let live

Luna Lovegood
21 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Imagine Gaga getting the first #1 debut of the decade :giveup:

Possible? The Box is kinda strong right pulling 500 points on hot 100

luna’s advocate

DonnieDarko
11 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Possible? The Box is kinda strong right pulling 500 points on hot 100

The Box is only getting stronger everyday as of now, so I'm not sure. 

Supersonic

Today I dreamt that after Enema, Gaga announced a world tour starting in Paris with three nights at Stade de France. Vivi was QUAKING

7 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I love Halsey so much but Mac deserves the #1 spot. Let the last ever release to come out of his artistry crown the BB200 

:neyde:

Doncho

Pretty interesting interview about Meghan Trainor. She talks about her latest "flops" and how hard its to make pop music today.

Some interesting quotes:"“I wanted respect from other musicians", “I was told to my face, You’re going to be a one-hit wonder” 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8547749/meghan-trainor-new-album-treat-myself-interview?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Pretty interesting interview about Meghan Trainor. She talks about her latest "flops" and how hard its to make pop music today.

Some interesting quotes:"“I wanted respect from other musicians", “I was told to my face, You’re going to be a one-hit wonder” 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8547749/meghan-trainor-new-album-treat-myself-interview?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

"pop music" is categorized as low brow for many, and yet it's the "genre" that there's the most females in, coincidence? I think not ! sexist America strikes again ! anyway, I hope she's feeling better right now, it can be hard when you had success with your first two releases to see the 3rd one flop like that. 

8 hours ago, OBEY said:

without me, 11 minutes, nightmare, graveyard, finally, you should be sad. halsey really served in the last year and a half :giveup: 

What are those? One hit and 4 - 5 flops? Halsey is really in a bad place right now. 

1 minute ago, Florin said:

What are those? One hit and 4 - 5 flops? Halsey is really in a bad place right now. 

Are you ok ?

40 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Today I dreamt that after Enema, Gaga announced a world tour starting in Paris with three nights at Stade de France. Vivi was QUAKING

Poop everywhere from the excitement :giveup: 

Just now, Florin said:

I am. Thank you for the question. You?

Yes I am amazing. I'm enjoying Halsey's latest releases because I think they're good. As you know, taste is subjective. You mentioned "flops" while quoting me, but I didn't talk about commercial performance in my post.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived