đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

Doncho
7 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

It had a 25%+ increase on NY week, so that temporarily resets it i think for 3 weeks.

The UK sure has weird rules. But good for Shallow I guess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brie Candy
2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

"The Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media category at the Grammys is a hotly contested one this year, with the Elton John Rocketman biopic’s ST going up against A Star Is Born, The Lion King, Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Americaand Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.  A Star Is Born, which dropped in 2018, has racked up seven total noms and last year won for best Pop/Duo Group Performance, Best Song Written for Visual Media (both for “Shallow”). So basically you’ve got Sir Elton, Lady Gaga, Disney and Post Malone all in the mix, not to mention a contender for the Oscar Best Picture (with a ST co-curated by the director). The stakes are high here, and word has it that Tarantino and Elton, in particular, are very keen to take this trophy. Stay tuned."

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319509&title=GRAMMY-SOUNDTRACK-BATTLE%3A-ROCKETS-AND-LIONS-AND-GAGA%2C-OH-MY

:selena:

This is GREAT NEWS  because HDD predicted:

- Lemonade winning AOTY

- I Like It winning ROTY and Shallow winning SOTY

- Black Panther OST winning AOTY

- Camila Cabello winning Best New Artist

- God Is a Woman winning Pop Solo Performance and Reputation winning Pop Vocal Album

- And Barbra Streisand winning Traditional Pop Vocal Album against Cheek To Cheek 

Andreu
5 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

- Lemonade winning AOTY

- God Is a Woman winning Pop Solo Performance and Reputation winning Pop Vocal Album

- And Barbra Streisand winning Traditional Pop Vocal Album against Cheek To Cheek 

idk why do they even bother tbh

Widows Kiss
16 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

- Lemonade winning AOTY

Serving Twitter insider

ViviLittleM
2 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

You guys are delusional is you think Gaga is losing either Song for VM or Compilation Soundtrack, it's way too obvious after the Oscars nominations. Spirit wasn't nominated and Rocketman barely got 1 for Original Song. The Oscars current race won't affect ASIB, just like it didn't affect TGS and Black Panther from winning last year.

Bookmarking eggzfzzf

Gagaloo911
3 hours ago, Doncho said:

Not happening. Gaga is getting it

source.gif

Pretty sure you were also the one who was so sure and guaranteed that ASIB would have AOTY nom in the bag. 

Yet look how that turned out :enigma:

2 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

You guys are delusional is you think Gaga is losing either Song for VM or Compilation Soundtrack, it's way too obvious after the Oscars nominations. Spirit wasn't nominated and Rocketman barely got 1 for Original Song. The Oscars current race won't affect ASIB, just like it didn't affect TGS and Black Panther from winning last year.

Lol you'd think yall would learn by now nothing is guaranteed. 

Case in point is not only the ASIB nom for AOTY but that Joanne wasn't gonna win its Grammy. 

You can try to make all the excuses you want for why either did or didn't happen, but bottom line is you aren't  psychics or actually know how it's going to go down. 

Just have some humility and don't be so sure of yourselves. Goes for both ways tbh. 

Doncho
2 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Pretty sure you were also the one who was so sure and guaranteed that ASIB would have AOTY nom in the bag. 

Yet look how that turned out :enigma:

No that wasnt me lol. I was the one who was sure ASIB would win the AMA for Best Soundtrack :messga:

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, Doncho said:

No that wasnt me lol. I was the one who was sure ASIB would win the AMA for Best Soundtrack :messga:

Then my bad, I stand corrected. I'm sorry. 

There was someone who did though and then didn't learn from it :spin:

Lazz Monster

Shallow has just surpassed New Rules and has now become the most streamed song on spotify by an international female artist in Brazil :giveup::giveup:

1. Shape Of You - 166,2M

2. Believer - 100,1M

3. Rockstar - 82,0M

4. Shallow - 80,99M (+1)

5. New Rules- 80,92M (-1)

We're far from the Shallow now

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived