💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Sympathy and payola they're discounted & on the front page of iKoons.

getting a few bucks before a new era? :oprah: 

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheArcher

HDD Predictions

On Saturday 

Justin Bieber (RBMG/Def Jam) 270-320k total activity, 185-210k albums

On Tuesday

Justin Bieber (RBMG/Def Jam) 250-270k total activity, 140-160k

TheCureinMalibu
32 minutes ago, TheArcher said:

HDD Predictions

On Saturday 

Justin Bieber (RBMG/Def Jam) 270-320k total activity, 185-210k albums

On Tuesday

Justin Bieber (RBMG/Def Jam) 250-270k total activity, 140-160k

pathetic, and with a Stadium Tour  bundle omg :ladyhaha: 

Azor Ahai
7 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

Posting these numbers here so I watch them triple when I wake up.

61k RTs / 305k likes / 5.1m views

Bonus: 105k likes

Triple? More like 10x !

This went super viral, it's on Reddit aswell

Andreu

Assuming Bad Bunny is gonna release his album on a Friday is either coming the 21st or the 28th, since he confirmed it'd be out before the end of the month. So if Gaga releases any of those days shell be up against a considerable album bomb

Fame Romance
36 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Assuming Bad Bunny is gonna release his album on a Friday is either coming the 21st or the 28th, since he confirmed it'd be out before the end of the month. So if Gaga releases any of those days shell be up against a considerable album bomb

Bold of you to assume that Gaga is releasing soon and Bad Bunny is having a big album bomb on the Hot 100 when his highest-peaking solo song is Vete at like #33

Thrasher
8 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Yeah it really seems people are doing longer gaps between 1st single and album again now...Halsey (extreme example), Abel, Dua, Selena was October/ January. Bieber is the only one who’s followed the recently popular single—>album one month later strategy

And that’s for the better because you have time to promote and develop the era, rack up some pre-release units and potentially release more singles (especially if the lead doesn’t do well). 

We don’t need another Perfect Bomb leading up to album release 1.5 month later. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

FarixGaga
3 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

We don’t need another Perfect Bomb leading up to album release 1.5 month later. 

I couldn't agree more. :vegas:

I demand at least 2 singles before the album drops. If she releases on the 28th I hope the album won't come til late May or even June if the lead turns out to be successful and with longevity (I'm still delusionally hoping it's not SL :laughga:).

JC

Andreu
9 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Bold of you to assume that Gaga is releasing soon and Bad Bunny is having a big album bomb on the Hot 100 when his highest-peaking solo song is Vete at like #33

Bold of you to assume I was talking about the Hot 100 :trollga:

I had spotify WW  charts, where he is the 7th most listened artist

https://kworb.net/spotify/

Thrasher
33 minutes ago, FarixGaga said:

I couldn't agree more. :vegas:

I demand at least 2 singles before the album drops. If she releases on the 28th I hope the album won't come til late May or even June if the lead turns out to be successful and with longevity (I'm still delusionally hoping it's not SL :laughga:).

Which should be guaranteed as of now, considering we have no lead yet, Enigma is scheduled for Apr 30-May 16 and LG6 should drop on Apr 3 (Dua) or Apr 10 to enjoy some promo then, but we can’t never know. 

(I also feel like Stupid Love won’t be the lead at this point, we’ll see :laughga:).

Thrasher

Bieber doing Carpool Karaoke for like... 3rd time? 

Can’t wait for Gaga to do it again and let Shallow re-enter Hot 100/UK Singles Chart :lana:

Fame Romance
48 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Bold of you to assume I was talking about the Hot 100 :trollga:

I had spotify WW  charts, where he is the 7th most listened artist

https://kworb.net/spotify/

Yeah he’s huge on streaming but it comes mostly from Spanish-speaking countries which forgot about Gaga since Alejandro (sans Shallow)

messybottom
16 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Which should be guaranteed as of now, considering we have no lead yet, Enigma is scheduled for Apr 30-May 16 and LG6 should drop on Apr 3 (Dua) or Apr 10 to enjoy some promo then, but we can’t never know. 

(I also feel like Stupid Love won’t be the lead at this point, we’ll see :laughga:).

I honestly hope it’s not. Still would like to see it on the album tho :vegas:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived