💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

Swallow
3 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Agreed, the only truly awful HTS I think of the last 5 years was Maroon 5 :saladga:

They were both awful.

Anyways,

US iTunes

2. Whenever, Wherever
4. Hips Don't Lie
8. Waka Waka
19. She Wolf

the way she WON :giveup:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

Vargas & Lagola surpass Eminem and now havs the #1 streamed album in apple music sweden

And thays why some countries deserve more rights :fan:

nattuggla

Physical on Today's Spotify Charts 

WW #20 (-2)

US #43 (-5)

UK #18 (+3)

Hopefully this can become a hit. DSN is still charting well and hopefully it doesn't overshadow the run of Physical. 

Summer Boy
1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

Just rewatched Gaga's halftime and remembered how great it was... :vegas:

Perfectly structured, amazing setlist, the only flaw was the dancer falling down at the start of BTW, and that's not even Gaga's fault. 

The timing is impeccable, I only noticed just before the transition of JD to MR, Gaga flips her hair to the back at the last guitar strum. Only a multiple award-winning halftime show by Oscar and 11x Grammy winner :ally:

I just wish she did it a bit later, this way instead of MR she could've sing Shallow. :giveup:

Swallow
1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

I just wish she did it a bit later, this way instead of MR she could've sing Shallow. :giveup:

that would mean MR's peak would stay #58 or something like that :selena:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Summer Boy
Just now, Swallow said:

that would mean MR's peak would stay #58 or something like that :selena:

lmao you're right, but Shallow deserves to be performed along her other smash hits; Million Reasons was a cute hit but it's definitely not in the same league as Bad Romance, Poker Face or Shallow... Whatever at least as you said it got Million Reasons a top 5 + Shallow has the iconic Oscars performance so I guess we won anyway! 

6 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

lmao you're right, but Shallow deserves to be performed along her other smash hits; Million Reasons was a cute hit but it's definitely not in the same league as Bad Romance, Poker Face or Shallow... Whatever at least as you said it got Million Reasons a top 5 + Shallow has the iconic Oscars performance so I guess we won anyway! 

Rumour has it Bradley Cooper is heading Halftime Show 2021 and Gaga joins him on stage to perform a few ASIB songs including Shallow :selena:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

South Blonde
5 hours ago, South Blonde said:

I love the fact that Shakira so effortlessly outdanced JLo (which is where she shines). She truly deserved a solo performance :bradley:

The passive-aggressiveness of y'all... stay pressed :enigma:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

IAmNotHere1997

Just found the old charts thread made exactly before Gagie's SuperBowl, my fellow chartsters should check it out for the nostalgia :pray:

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Just found the old charts thread made exactly before Gagie's SuperBowl, my fellow chartsters should check it out for the nostalgia :pray:

848 pages in 8 days :selena:

Thrasher
15 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

That was the purpose of her show though, including MR to make it one of her signature hits in the same league of the other ones. 

Shallow would have fitted well but it had enough opportunities to smash even without the SuperBowl. The curious thing is that Gaga already had that song in her head while performing her Halftime Show :flutter:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Thrasher
10 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

848 pages in 8 days :selena:

671 pages in 6 days during Oscars week. Those golden times for us :applause:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Teal Ambition

JLo and Shakira's medley of songs garnered a 1,013 percent sales increase in the U.S

TThe collected songs performed during the halftime show (which aired live on Fox TV in the U.S.) garnered a 1,013 percent sales increase in the U.S. on Feb. 2, the day of the big game. In total, the tunes sold 16,000 digital downloads Sunday, up from a little more than 1,000 sold Saturday.

The biggest selling song among those performed was Shakira’s “Whenever, Wherever,” which sold nearly 4,000 Feb. 2, snaring a 1,194 percent increase compared with the negligible figure it posted the day before. The second-largest selling halftime tune was another Shakira track, “Hips Don’t Lie,” moving 2,000 downloads (up 1,126 percent from a negligible sum the day before).

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jennifer-lopez-shakira-super-bowl-halftime-show-yields-music-sales-1275728?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived