charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

"From what I was told this morning, nothing is happening for the foreseeable future. I don’t trust the insiders anymore that have said Feb.7 and it’s telling that Mr. S himself never confirmed the date "

"I used to be a full-time journalist and worked for the Washington Post. I texted my former colleague who regularly writes music content for them and they have gotten tips in the past. "

:rip:

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

"From what I was told this morning, nothing is happening for the foreseeable future. I don’t trust the insiders anymore that have said Feb.7 and it’s telling that Mr. S himself never confirmed the date "

"I used to be a full-time journalist and worked for the Washington Post. I texted my former colleague who regularly writes music content for them and they have gotten tips in the past. "

so feb 7 is not happening? 
tenor.gif?itemid=4949736

Kimblue
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I don’t believe the 7th rumor, but I still have hope for the 21st rumor.

Kimblue
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

she's getting trashed on twitter bc of the aura perf :bradley:

She’s trashed on twitter every day, oh well.

malazam
6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

No one could've thought that :lolly:

another shot before we kiss the other side

14 minutes ago, Star said:

Love this semi viral hit tweet

I'd find it funny if she, indeed, promised new music, which she didn't :poot: 

Gypsy Life
8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

We literally got HDD's confirmation that something is happening soon. :rip:

I'll take that over MonsterConnor's former colleague.

IAmNotHere1997
8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Yeah let's obey and listen to ONE person, after f**king HDD confirmed us something's coming :flop:

I still have faith in a possible Wednesday announcement

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

We literally got HDD's confirmation that something is happening soon. :rip:

I'll take that over MonsterConnor's former colleague.

Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

Yeah let's obey and listen to ONE person, after f**king HDD confirmed us something's coming :flop:

I still have faith in a possible Wednesday announcement

yeah of course but we don't know how many weeks is their soon aha

ViviLittleM
Just now, ANTI WP said:

" Sing " :lmao:

Legendary vocals ???  

Were ?? When ?? :emma:

why do i feel they're tweeting that bc of Gaga's comments the f*ck

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived