Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus
2 hours ago, corvus albus said:

We're talking about streaming. What you're listing doesn't really have any effect on that.

Hide contents

We all know that MR wouldn't be so big without ASIB, don't we?

Seems you didn't get what I meant ;)

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

corvus albus
Just now, PanPikus said:

Seems you didn't get what I meant ;)

nw4xe84tdqyi15keub0uwxztffaoccnszvdoxhu2

I know that this was the meme you referenced. It's just that what you said had nothing to do with the convo right now :huntyga:

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Doncho said:

The Cure also fits sonically with ASIB pop songs, but the public just said NO to them :messga:

The Cure was the first song post-Joanne that radio stations were willing to play. It even reached top 10 in Australia without any other push.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

corvus albus

The Cure was the first Gaga song since 2013 that reached a year end position on any german chart. It reached #96 on the radio year end chart. Shallow continued this trend and hopefully all 5 LG6 singles will too :ally:

PanPikus
10 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

nw4xe84tdqyi15keub0uwxztffaoccnszvdoxhu2

I know that this was the meme you referenced. It's just that what you said had nothing to do with the convo right now :huntyga:

It had a lot to do with the convo I wanted to have with @ArtGagaPop though :kiss:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

Doncho
11 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

The Cure was the first Gaga song since 2013 that reached a year end position on any german chart. It reached #96 on the radio year end chart. Shallow continued this trend and hopefully all 5 LG6 singles will too :ally:

5 singles?

tenor.gif?itemid=4925542

Thrasher

Shallow - 988,832,663
This Is What You Came For - 988,382,201

Shallow is now the most streamed song by a female artist debuting during the 00s (and the 2nd one after Cheap Trills for a female debuting before the 10s) :vegas:

Who's gonna make that thread on ATRL?

“Come over, when you’re sober”

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Shallow - 988,832,663
This Is What You Came For - 988,382,201

Shallow is now the most streamed song by a female artist debuting during the 00s (and the 2nd one after Cheap Trills for a female debuting before the 10s) :vegas:

Who's gonna make that thread on ATRL?

the lashings if LG6 doesn't have half of ASIB's success :bradley:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

corvus albus
10 minutes ago, Doncho said:

5 singles?

tenor.gif?itemid=4925542

I will personally slap Gaga and Bobby until we have 5 singles :pawsup:

Matteo Remondi

Yummy‘s run is so weird tbh. Started bad, was already bleeding on saturday, low views in the first 24 hours..and now suddently it’s rising everywhere and doing 6m daily on youtube (?)

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, Matteo Remondi said:

Yummy is doing so weird tbh. Started bad, was bleeding for 2 days, low views on the first 24 hours..and now suddently it’s rising everywhere and doing 6m daily on youtube (?)

That Scooter payola hits different

Does it matter? Damage is done

PACGAGA
1 minute ago, Matteo Remondi said:

Yummy‘s run is so weird tbh. Started bad, was already bleeding on saturday, low views in the first 24 hours..and now suddently it’s rising everywhere and doing 6m daily on youtube (?)

Scooter panicked and had to pay someone real quick :poot:

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived