Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life
19 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Friendly rihminder that we get a new Gaga red carpet look in 19 days

You know she will plan a vegas show, a one-day haus labs pop-up store, a BTW Foundation event, and a mental health discussion on the same night just so she doesn't go.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apple Music Canada Top 100

8. Don't Start Now

Spotify Canada Top 100

9. Don't Start Now

Itunes Canada

6. Don't Start Now

tenor.gif?itemid=15466834

Stargazer

Speaking of that, I also have a feeling that Gaga is not going to attend the Grammys

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

nodandsmile
13 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

if only Gaga campaigned this hard for ASIB’s BA GG, she would’ve won it 

This doesn't look good at all  + the backlash Gaga would have faced isn't worth it!

nenhures
5 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

This doesn't look good at all  + the backlash Gaga would have faced isn't worth it!

Not to mention she still snagged the GG and Oscar for Best Song (as she should) and it's not like the other women that were also nominated for BA were undeserving of their noms/wins. And campaigning for an acting award is very different than doing so for a music award, the former being mostly (if not completely) judged by the movie performance alone.

PanPikus

I hope Gaga is not attending Grammys this year. It's obvious she's not releasing new music this month, and winning the soundtrack category won't even be televised. She was at the show 5 times in a row, and every time she performed. They need to take a little Break from each other. 

Is that because I'm still mad about AOTY snub? Is that because I still remember how she flew from Europe, in the middle of JWT (to perform for them and lose both of her noms to Ed, that ignored the show), what caused the cancellation of the tour? Perhaps. But this time I would prefer her to stay at her vacations and eventually thank for the win through social media. 

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Gaga should attend to serve on the red carpet, tease LG6 a little and take pictures with celebs and maybe get a viral-meme esque reaction 

Supersonic

HDD says Justin will do about the same numbers as Lights Up did by Harry Styles. 15-20m streams in the US + 20-25k sales.

This surely would not debut in the Top 10 if it wasn't for the physical vinyl singles (since physical singles give more chartpoints than digital sales on the hot 100)

Of course she's gonna attend 

She'll release LG6 lead there duh 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

10 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

HDD says Justin will do about the same numbers as Lights Up did by Harry Styles. 15-20m streams in the US + 20-25k sales.

This surely would not debut in the Top 10 if it wasn't for the physical vinyl singles (since physical singles give more chartpoints than digital sales on the hot 100)

:air: 

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived