Halsey - You should be sad

12.33+2.13

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures
5 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Halsey's More being about her miscarriage :giveup: 

She had a miscarriage? Wow, I had no idea. That must've been horrible.

Edit: I'm reading about it and she has endometriosis and underwent more than one miscarriage. That's really tough, I'm wishing her well.

MANiCURE1295
14 minutes ago, OBEY said:

She miscarriaged on stage during one of her tours, she was bleeding through her clothes.

Omg really? That’s heartbreaking and must have been traumatizing :/ 

Gypsy Life
46 minutes ago, weed said:

idk about her contract or w/e but Tones & I must be making helllaaa bank from Dance Monkey, insane for ha

She's the sole songwriter, 1 of the 2 producers, and under her own label, so everything must be going into her pocket :udidnt:

nenhures
4 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

She's the sole songwriter, 1 of the 2 producers, and under her own label, so everything must be going into her pocket :udidnt:

This is going to be a Lorde situation where even if her followups end up not being nearly as successful as this one she's gonna be set for life. More power to her, honestly.

Andreu
1 hour ago, Ally Campana said:

I don’t get it. That user is praising Gaga/Shallow on winning an Oscar since not everyone can do that. There’s nothing to tell ha.

That he said  that your fave could never win an oscar yet he spams a gif of presumably his fave which this year had a soundtrack song wich was not even nominated

Andreu
42 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

I dont mind the song but its what she deserves for being someone who works alone because she was an unknown artist :applause:funny how some people ssy she is an industry plant when hes the opposite

Swallow

tomorrow we are finally seeing the Spotify update with over a billion streams :giveup:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

30 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Pop girls win again :giveup: Billboard come through

Stargazer
3 hours ago, Miaou said:

Dance Monkey is coming for Shallow, Happy and Shape Of You in France :selena: Already 500K SPS and still #3 on the french official sing chart :selena: she'll easily surpass Shallow, Happy and Shape Of You aka the tree biggest internationals songs this century in France 

She keeps winning

139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi

She also coming for the #1 most streamed song ever on Spotify

139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi

Ally Campana
2 hours ago, Andreu said:

That he said  that your fave could never win an oscar yet he spams a gif of presumably his fave which this year had a soundtrack song wich was not even nominated

That’s a normal thing on stan Twitter. They praise other artists but spam a video of their fave.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ally Campana
2 hours ago, OBEY said:

@Eugenius If you find miscarriages "Funny" you need some serious help :) 

Ignore him. He lmaos every serious thing. Probably a troll. Where are mods when you need one?

Does it matter? Damage is done

TheCureinMalibu

Bradley Cooper a Main Pop Gurl: 

-He won a Grammy 

-He has #1 song which accumulated over 15 million units all  around the globe 

-He has a #1 album which is approaching 8 million units 

-He had over 20 million monthly listenners  with just one album on Spotify

-His debut single (Shallow) has just got 1 BILLION PLAYS ON SPOTIFY, 1 BILLION PLAYS  ON YOUTUBE (Oscar's Performance+Video)

:pawsup:

TheCureinMalibu

what excites me the most that in the end of this year we might catch Gaga having 3 +500m streamed songs on Spotify (Shallow, ARUTW,MR) :bradley:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived