opinion

Megarate।। Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel

Mirages

Featured Posts

Mirages
1 hour ago, Animal Claws said:

@Mirages sent my rates :kara:

I Want To Know What Love Is should be #1 :pray:

I almost forgot the song, i heard it many times on the radio here on Brazil. :firega:

Thank you daaahling :kara:

Taste :firega:

27 weeks at #1 in Brazil daaahling :ohwell:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures

Just sent in my rates.

I really enjoyed this album and it was such a fun experience to listen to it in full, especially it being my first proper Mariah exposure beyond her hits. Her songwriting paints such a great picture and I love the mix of vulnerability, snark and humor. So many iconic lines sprinkled all over (the bridge of Up Out My Face had me cracking up for a good minute). And don't even get me started on that angelic voice.

This really motivated me to get into her discography!

Also, your submission form is so detailed and organized, it's clear you put a lot of effort into it. Big props!

Mirages
On 1/11/2020 at 10:01 PM, nenhures said:

Just sent in my rates.

I really enjoyed this album and it was such a fun experience to listen to it in full, especially it being my first proper Mariah exposure beyond her hits. Her songwriting paints such a great picture and I love the mix of vulnerability, snark and humor. So many iconic lines sprinkled all over (the bridge of Up Out My Face had me cracking up for a good minute). And don't even get me started on that angelic voice.

This really motivated me to get into her discography!

Also, your submission form is so detailed and organized, it's clear you put a lot of effort into it. Big props!

Oh yaay I'm glad you enjoyed it :kara: 

Yeah Up Out My Face has such great lines, even the Nicki verse in the remix has such lyrical gems it fits so well together...

Yay, well so far we've done Caution and Me I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse, after this we'll be doing E=MC2 and go through all the albums until we get to the debut, so if you want you can explore it with us:kara:

Mirages

@Ryusei @KatieJudasGaga4 @Davian @DiamondKing @Fame Romance @Talenti @Glamourpuss @SamanthaC

Daaahlings just a friendly reminder that you got now something over 72 hours to submit your rates.

Submission form for your convenience: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdIVWY15FS5zy4pp91VNLBngGiSXXskYfzAKW1By-kltGENwQ/viewform

Mirages
3 hours ago, Davian said:

Submitted!:vegas: I love this album so much:diane:

So underrated please remind me to do your Back to Basic in DM cause I'm a mess this time around :ladyhaha:

Davian
26 minutes ago, Mirages said:

So underrated

Ugh it really is! It one of my to-go albums if I want to relax, together with Charmbracelet:tony:

27 minutes ago, Mirages said:

please remind me to do your Back to Basic in DM cause I'm a mess this time around :ladyhaha:

I will!:huntyga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Mirages
5 hours ago, MrDaniel said:

I can’t make it to the ceremony because I have exams from today to 19:diane:

Oh no... Good luck :kara:

KatieJudasGaga4

@Mirages Can you remind us tomorrow? I think i'll have my rates ready by then. I need to re-listen to some of the songs to refresh my memory!

Mirages
10 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

@Mirages Can you remind us tomorrow? I think i'll have my rates ready by then. I need to re-listen to some of the songs to refresh my memory!

Of course :kara:

Archived