💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga debuts New Music/Cake Remix at Mugler Fashion Show

Americano

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

OMGGGGGGGGG :excited2: :excited2: i have to hear it now :D :D :D

LOL What is this woman doing!?

Im here for the Azealia collab and that's about it, she should stop trying to rap by herself when she can't and barely any of her fans like the genre :smh:

Shes ****ing with us :dies: no seriously i wish it would be "out of control" why the **** didnt she release that song? it had hella good beats very M.I.Aish

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• trailmix

• MANiCURE1295

• HarryTheNight

TBH if she is really rapping about Cathy Horyn and Sizeism I would assume that the track is fairly new.

Although she had that beef with Cathy ages ago, it was only last week when she supported Oscar de la Renta after they called Cathy out on something she had said.

And the whole sizeism thing is relatively new too.

I assume it will be like Cake in the sense that they had the track already and Lady Gaga just wrote some lyrics and they quickly edited them in.

I'm not expecting much from this tbh. And I don't expect anything that will be on ARTPOP.

omfg

Though Gaga was not in the house (she is on tour, and was performing in Zurich), she did send along a gift  a new, unreleased single for the soundtrack. Titled “Cake,†the track is Gaga’s first rap song. A video of the collection featuring the new Gaga song will be released Thursday. The show closed with the hit “Esta Noche†courtesy of Azealea Banks

http://www.latimes.com/features/image/alltherage/la-paris-fashion-week-mugler-lady-gaga-20120926,0,1400020.story

GGD's become so bratty. Can't you just be pleased with what we're getting? Don't dismiss the track before you hear it.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

papergangster

GGD's become so bratty. Can't you just be pleased with what we're getting? Don't dismiss the track before you hear it.

It's always been this way :toofunny:

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS.

SO here for RapGa!! The Judas and BTW raps. :legend:

Ummm.... Those weren't raps :wtf: they were breakdowns :laughga:

HybridWarhol

LOL What is this woman doing!?

Im here for the Azealia collab and that's about it, she should stop trying to rap by herself when she can't and barely any of her fans like the genre :smh:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but many Gaga fans like rap. Just saying. There's even a thread here dedicated to Gaga fans that like rap and hip-hop.

Ummm.... Those weren't raps :wtf: they were breakdowns :laughga:

:tea:

The closest thing Gaga's done to rap was Paper Gangsta all the way back in 2007 when she was pissed about being dropped from Def Jam.

heavymlover

Well, if it's something similar to Paper Gangsta I'll be more than happy. That's one of my favorites from TF besides the singles.

I'm open minded about this. I think something interesting may result from this collabs.