• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• trailmix

• MANiCURE1295

• HarryTheNight

Free Monster

How reliable is this info though?

that's nicolas twitter, he's the creative director of Mugler. What more info do you want?

Edited by Free Monster

Gaga is Life

Im wondering if it could be Ratchet

I'm hoping it's something we already know about like Cake or Ratchet or PARTYNAUSEOUS, rap isn't my thing and I don't really want too much of it :)

I knew it, I knew it. :dies:

but if Cake gets to be on the album, then Princess Die can.

Edited by brandon68
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Michelle

I take twitter with a negative grain of salt.Just sharing what I am finding

:nails::usrs: :P

lol

Lets go take a howl at that moon๐ŸŒ™ -Crowley

Americano

Well from the tweets, it could be another part of Cake......

wasnt the first song long enough?

:wtf:

inb4 she's crazy and puts it on ARTPOP

Edited by Bryan

I am actually really excited to hear this!

I wonder what she says about Cathy Horyn, I remember the V magazine article she wrote about her :dies:

The fight goes on. :rofl:

In a situation that is becoming more and more absurd by the minute, thereรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs a new twist in the great Cathy Horyn/Oscar de la Renta beef of 2012: Horynรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs boyfriend Art Ortenberg has now weighed in.

Just to re-cap whatรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs been happening in case you missed it:

รƒยขรขโ€šยฌยข Cathy Horyn opened her review of Oscar de la Rentaรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs show with this sentence: รƒยขรขโ€šยฌร…โ€œMr. de la Renta is far more a hot dog than an รƒฦ’ยฉminence grise of American fashion.รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ

รƒยขรขโ€šยฌยข Oscar de la Renta then took out a full page ad in WWD in which he asked if he had the right to call Horyn a รƒยขรขโ€šยฌร…โ€œstale three day old hamburgerรƒยขรขโ€šยฌ and said he did not accept รƒยขรขโ€šยฌร…โ€œwhen criticism is personal.รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ

รƒยขรขโ€šยฌยข Lady Gaga then tweeted: รƒยขรขโ€šยฌร…โ€œBravo Oscar. Only you would be so chic as to purchase an entire page in WWD, making statements like a good fashion citizen.รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ

After a few days of silence, now Art Ortenberg, who is Liz Claiborneรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs widower and Horynรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs current boyfriend, has jumped into the meaty fray. He wrote a letter to the editor at WWD saying:

True, Cathy Horyn is my girlfriend. Nevertheless,
I feel it necessary to cudgel Gaga for her badly informed, dumbing-down opinion that an uninformed opinion is as valid as that of a seasoned critic รƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ‚ฌ as though Gaga and Bridget Foley of WWD or David Denby of The New Yorker or Ben Brantley of The New York Times or Brooks Atkinson or Pauline Kael or any professional critic is just another opinion and that Gagaรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs vacuous thoughts deserve the same status. Grow up, Gaga.

We ran into Cathy Horyn at a show during London fashion week and asked her to comment about the beef, but she understandably told us she didnรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขt want to address it anymoreรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ‚ฌล“that it was รƒยขรขโ€šยฌร…โ€œover.รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ Obviously itรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs not totally over.

Just this morning, stylist Lori Goldstein
: รƒยขรขโ€šยฌร…โ€œdonรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขt have ur boyfriend fight ur fights. yes. everyone is a critic these days.. and a designer. and a รƒยขรขโ€šยฌยฆรƒยขรขโ€šยฌยฆรƒยขรขโ€šยฌยฆ.. welcome to the 21st centuryรƒยขรขโ€šยฌ

While she doesnรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขt name names, weรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขre pretty sure thatรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs aimed at Cathy Horyn. Which is a little bit silly, because is there anyone on the planet who thinks Horyn canรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขt fight her own fights?

Edited by tristana3d

AnglerfishbraBENUS

OMG SIZEISM.

this is perfect tbh. Better be slayful.

Edited by whipopotamus